Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Central Illustrated Spring Spectacular Issue!

Stadium remodel updates in this link. Note: the new luxury suites and subway to the stadium. Also, there will be a huge jumbotron blasting all kinds of aggravating noise during games, including world class physicians, and the team will rush out under a cloud of red smoke with Jimi's "Red House" blaring in the background.

http://wildcatsports.com/news/2018/3/12/baseball-central-washington-university-initiates-phase-one-of-wildcat-commons-project.aspx

Comments

• Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Let us know when they finlly shut the program down. Western understood that.

Nothing doing. Only need about $1 million for the upgrade.
    We need some statues still though.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

This is one of the best ongoing shticks on the site.

It's a blackeye for HH, IMO
    ISAFNRC
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm a WASHINGTON HUSKIES football fan before anything else. I did go to Central, though, so I don't mind reading about what's going on with them from time to time...but not if I have to go through all the trouble of visiting another website for it, because it really isn't that important.

So as long as @ApostleofGrief keeps bringing the news here (and keeps providing a short summary of the article so that I don't have to click on it and read several paragraphs), I guess I'll keep "following" my alma mater's "football team."

I'm a WASHINGTON HUSKIES football fan before anything else. I did go to Central, though, so I don't mind reading about what's going on with them from time to time...but not if I have to go through all the trouble of visiting another website for it, because it really isn't that important.

So as long as @ApostleofGrief keeps bringing the news here (and keeps providing a short summary of the article so that I don't have to click on it and read several paragraphs), I guess I'll keep "following" my alma mater's "football team."

The main issue is that they are removing the track and making some very long overdue fixes. For one thing, the goal posts tilt. Also the men's room has issues in that the urinal looks like the washbasin, so they have to put up signs.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Also the men's room has issues in that the urinal looks like the washbasin, so they have to put up signs.
    pics?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

The main issue is that they are removing the track and making some very long overdue fixes. For one thing, the goal posts tilt. Also the men's room has issues in that the urinal looks like the washbasin, so they have to put up signs.
    They have to put up signs because everyone who goes to Central was too fs to get into WSU.

Not trying to be harsh - just factual.

HTH

They have to put up signs because everyone who goes to Central was too fs to get into WSU.

HTH
    Actually I was immediately accepted to WSU.

HTH
    Actually I was immediately accepted to WSU.
    #top5%wildcat
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH
    The creepy drive by on your Central/TCU biz school pride poasts is the *real* best ongoing schtick on this board.

HTH
    Creepy should quit the "WSU elitist clique exclusivity" meme. It's completely unbelievable.

HTH
    Creepy should quit the "WSU elitist clique exclusivity" meme. It's completely unbelievable.
    It's almost like you don't know what schtick and meme mean. Maybe if you'd gone to a better school or something.

HTH
    It's almost like you don't know what schtick and meme mean. Maybe if you'd gone to a better school or something.
    I suppose I could have come up with a more appropriate description, but the topic of WSU being somehow better than another college is boring. Why spend think-cycles on it.

HTH
    I suppose I could have come up with a more appropriate description, but the topic of WSU being somehow better than another college is boring. Why spend think-cycles on it. ?
    Better school, better grammars.