Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

US adds $1 trillion in debt in six months

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

That line sure is more vertical during the Obunghole years.

Did you see where the more vertical part started?
    Yeah with your hero. Spent more than all previous presidents combined. That took effort.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This is not good.

We'll just print more money. I'm not seeing the problem?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

From HondoFS's link...yeah, let's blame that Trump guy.

2001400ex said:

if you have tax cuts you need to cut spending. Somebody needs to remind him.

Wait what? The tax cuts were sold that they would increase revenue.
    HondoFS doesn't see the stupidity in this comment.

I was told there would be no math.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018

GOP fiscal voters are every bit as trapped as the democrat's special interests that they fuck over

Everyone is fucked

Film at 11

So if you want less spending you vote democrat this fall?

Fucked I say

Pretty much agree.

Alas, I'm selfish with my obsession over deficits and I want our nation's books to like the 90's or, at least, get the annual deficit down to $200 - $250 billion and I don't give fuck what we need to do to get there. Dems I'm coming after some of your bullshit and Grandma, you're gonna be eating Fancy Feast for dinner. And we'll "reform" the tax code with some revenue "enhancements" to fill the coffers.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

GOP fiscal voters are every bit as trapped as the democrat's special interests that they fuck over

Everyone is fucked

Film at 11

Fucked I say

Pretty much agree.

Alas, I'm selfish with my obsession over deficits and I want our nation's books to like the 90's or, at least, get the annual deficit down to $200 - $250 billion and I don't give fuck what we need to do to get there. Dems I'm coming after some of your bullshit and Grandma, you're gonna be eating Fancy Feast for dinner. And we'll "reform" the tax code with some revenue "enhancements" to fill the coffers.
    The main reason I am anti tax hikes and pro tax cuts is because these fucks increase spending on every day that ends in Y and will do so regardless of revenues

I'll take more money in my pocket and a growing economy to raise revenue over more "investments" of bullshit and ever increasing debt anyway

And if the young people end up paying for it, oh well. Should have voted smarter
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone is fucked

Film at 11

Fucked I say

Pretty much agree.

The main reason I am anti tax hikes and pro tax cuts is because these fucks increase spending on every day that ends in Y and will do so regardless of revenues

I'll take more money in my pocket and a growing economy to raise revenue over more "investments" of bullshit and ever increasing debt anyway

And if the young people end up paying for it, oh well. Should have voted smarter
    Age based / generational transfer of wealth should be the #1 issue of every voter under 40 in this country instead of all the other trivial bullshit that we argue over.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Everyone is fucked

Film at 11

Fucked I say

Pretty much agree.

We didn't want @RaceBannon anyway
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Everyone is fucked

Film at 11

Fucked I say

Pretty much agree.

tell me more about this fancy feast