Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The offense, as stated above, will be paced by the pair of Browning and Gaskin. Both could’ve left for the NFL this offseason.

Stopped reading

That's not fair. Browning could have definitely secured a camp invite before being unceremoniously cut before Labor Day.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    9th in the north amirite
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The offense, as stated above, will be paced by the pair of Browning and Gaskin. Both could’ve left for the NFL this offseason.

Stopped reading

Continued reading

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Stopped reading

Continued reading

Exactly, one could but other sux completely
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stopped reading

That's not fair. Browning could have definitely secured a camp invite before being unceremoniously cut before Labor Day.
    I can actually see Brownie being a headset and clipboard guy for a few years before he becomes a High School Football Coach at Folsom.

Stopped reading

I can actually see Brownie being a headset and clipboard guy for a few years before he becomes a High School Football Coach at Folsom.
    My guess is he snags an under grad position with UW.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,248
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had to flag the OP because Sven dropped by and failed miserably to do his one job
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I had to flag the OP because Sven dropped by and failed miserably to do his one job

et tu, race?

later guys