Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Logan Sagapolu, 2019 OL, Lehi (Skyridge), UT

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looking for a SS # for Eric Lord

TIA
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2018
    Does anyone like this guy's tape or anything? I question the squat and deadlift numbers. They seem awfully low for a 16-year old...
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yeah he's interesting. Pass blocking will be rough, but he's strong as fuck and is movement is better run blocking. He relies on his upper body strength way too much right now, but it makes sense the way he's built. He could be a good guard. Would like to know his actual height/weight though.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

elord821 said:

I recommend either coming up with a new handle or having a good goddamn reason why your handle is @elord821 because we all know elord1-820 aren't already taken.

How am I supposed to know what has already been taken when I sign up for this? Do you think went on some threads and looked at user names because I couldn't come up with one myself? Blame the administrator who verified it. It's my first initial, last name, and birthday (August 21). I'm sure the guy with the other account could care less.
    Any relation to Tracy?

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Looking for a SS # for Eric Lord

TIA

• Options

Yeah he's interesting. Pass blocking will be rough, but he's strong as fuck and is movement is better run blocking. He relies on his upper body strength way too much right now, but it makes sense the way he's built. He could be a good guard. Would like to know his actual height/weight though.

I could be wrong, but he looks like he's north of 320, but 6'3" looks about right. Whatever the weight is, he seems to carry it fine. His back is straight, but the knees aren't bent. He would have a hell of a time protecting the edge. You're right, he is ideally a guard given his length. The strength and athleticism are there, but some basic fundamentals aren't, which has to be a product of inexperience and/or complacency. All of the flaws are coachable.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    elord821 said:

I could be wrong, but he looks like he's north of 320, but 6'3" looks about right. Whatever the weight is, he seems to carry it fine. His back is straight, but the knees aren't bent. He would have a hell of a time protecting the edge. You're right, he is ideally a guard given his length. The strength and athleticism are there, but some basic fundamentals aren't, which has to be a product of inexperience and/or complacency. All of the flaws are coachable.
    What about his hips? C'mon man! Give us what we want!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

elord821 said:

What about his hips? C'mon man! Give us what we want!
    What a dud you are Eric
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Enjoy your stay Eric!

It's going to cost you your soul but the abuse is free.