Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Kalepo

13»

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ballz loved Charbonnet. If that was a front, then that's sad. If it means Gavin Morris really likes Charbonnet...
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ballz loved Charbonnet. If that was a front, then that's sad. If it means Gavin Morris really likes Charbonnet...

I think it makes more sense that he actually hates Charbonnet and other big backs, and wanted UW to get them instead of USC
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AEB said:

Ballzdeep is probably Gavin Morris.

Heard he is/was.
    I don't know what's real anymore...Gavin Morris For real?

#BallzDupe
    Yeah, we are pretty sure it was him. That's what you gets banned here.

Identity theft.
    Remarkable. He stole the identity of the LPT to create mayhem at a universally despised UW fan board (by those not in the know). With judgement like that, I look forward to watching Gavin Morris’ career flourish at Sac State.
    "lpt" ... (looks up my hardcorehusky.com acronym dictionary .. Can't find it)...
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

I think it makes more sense that he actually hates Charbonnet and other big backs, and wanted UW to get them instead of USC
    That was more my line of thinking, since he hated UW getting Cam Davis, but then there must be some better way to tell UW to get Charbonnet and Chris Big Back and Dawson Elite Fatty outside of posting about it on a detested message bored.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Lots of dumb shits outed in all of HH.

This discussion has been closed.