Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Romar taking over U of A

13»

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I am dumb. Started an angry reply yo Mosster. Left it. Tried to come back later and make my point but Vanilla fucked me.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

So the FBI bumbles a school shooter, but spends millions of dollars and wastes thousands of man hours to find $100k?

Who the fuck supervises these operations? Sports are big business, like retardedly huge business and $100k was the smoking gun?

Cam Newton made more than that and it was public knowledge. Everyone reported that Miss State and another school offered him $180k and Auburn won the sweepstakes by building his dad a new church.

What a garbage agency. This is college basketball so it doesn't matter. Of course Arizona is paying players. You ever been to Tucson? Super hero black kids are dying to go to Storrs, CT and Syracuse, NY too right? They are lining up to live on Tobacco Road.

It's almost like the FBI is not an agency of 5 guys sitting around a desk and can have multiple operations going on at once.
    Ok so their last two public ops were a massive blunder that ended up with 17 dead kids and millions in wasted resources.

Trump might be onto something.
    Lol mossterFS confirmed trumptard. That one was pretty easy to guess.
    I think the guy is functionally retarded, like you.

Oh and I was right. Emmert already caved on this and is letting all the FBI investigated schools choose their own punishment.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

So the FBI bumbles a school shooter, but spends millions of dollars and wastes thousands of man hours to find $100k?

Who the fuck supervises these operations? Sports are big business, like retardedly huge business and $100k was the smoking gun?

Cam Newton made more than that and it was public knowledge. Everyone reported that Miss State and another school offered him $180k and Auburn won the sweepstakes by building his dad a new church.

What a garbage agency. This is college basketball so it doesn't matter. Of course Arizona is paying players. You ever been to Tucson? Super hero black kids are dying to go to Storrs, CT and Syracuse, NY too right? They are lining up to live on Tobacco Road.

It's almost like the FBI is not an agency of 5 guys sitting around a desk and can have multiple operations going on at once.
    Ok so their last two public ops were a massive blunder that ended up with 17 dead kids and millions in wasted resources.

Trump might be onto something.
    Lol mossterFS confirmed trumptard. That one was pretty easy to guess.
    I think the guy is functionally retarded, like you.

Oh and I was right. Emmert already caved on this and is letting all the FBI investigated schools choose their own punishment.
    Once again, you’re wrong. Emmett and the schools have zero say how the FBI will proceed. Schools and the people involved have no choice but to wait until the indictments come down, other than to suspend personnel as they are named
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    All i want out of life right now is for UW to beat Romar in the pac12 tourny because he refuses to foul while up by 3.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Please hire Romar as permanent Head Corch. Please?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

All i want out of life right now is for UW to beat Romar in the pac12 tourny because he refuses to foul while up by 3.

To be fair, Romar has a track record of losing up 3 whether he would foul or not.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

To be fair, Romar has a track record of losing up 3 whether he would foul or not.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

From an Arizona fan on Reddit:

Every time PJC inbounded to a big while they were in a full court press I came closer to a brain aneurysm. Fucking god damn Romar, how stupid do you have to be?
    Bleenor once said there wasn’t enough time to practice inbound plays because so much practice time was committed to defense.

I still don’t understand how or why Romar’s teams were so inept inbounding the ball. It’s not hard to spend 5-10 minutes on in bound plays everyday.
    Fleenor would also make stupid excuses for Lambo's shitty special teams. Sanctions, depth, practice time etc
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Every time PJC inbounded to a big while they were in a full court press I came closer to a brain aneurysm. Fucking god damn Romar, how stupid do you have to be?
    Pure gold. Send that guy an invite.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pure gold. Send that guy an invite.
    dont
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bleenor once said there wasn’t enough time to practice inbound plays because so much practice time was committed to defense.

I still don’t understand how or why Romar’s teams were so inept inbounding the ball. It’s not hard to spend 5-10 minutes on in bound plays everyday.
    Fleenor would also make stupid excuses for Lambo's shitty special teams. Sanctions, depth, practice time etc
    Makes sense. I actually got a timeout from Kimmy because I called Fleenor a dumbass and asked him how Pitino could press and still have in bounds plays.

Going at Fleenor was an automatic time out. Kim even tried to create a higher discussion board for him. Is he even that big of booster?