Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#12 Dev!?!? Culp

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

chuck said:

BallzDeep said:

chuck said:

Looks like Culp could be the big back in this class. What do you think @BallzDeep?

Stud but TE all the way.
    Boring.

Correct, but still... He's a Mack truck rounding the corner on those sweeps.

UW has an amazing collection of TEs.
    I know the TE screen is a universally dreaded play, but with Culp/Bryant we actually have two guys who could succeed in a play like that.
    I actually love a good WR screen ... almost impossible to stop if you have the right players in place
    I've only seen one tunnel screen work at an elite level of play.
    A good WR screen isn't necessarily a tunnel screen ...

A few years ago with Darrell Daniels we ran a TE screen that went for 60 I think ...

TE screens are in the same conversation as TE delays to me ... both can work really, really well if you have the right pieces in place to pull it off.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

chuck said:

BallzDeep said:

chuck said:

Looks like Culp could be the big back in this class. What do you think @BallzDeep?

Stud but TE all the way.
    Boring.

Correct, but still... He's a Mack truck rounding the corner on those sweeps.

UW has an amazing collection of TEs.
    I know the TE screen is a universally dreaded play, but with Culp/Bryant we actually have two guys who could succeed in a play like that.
    I actually love a good WR screen ... almost impossible to stop if you have the right players in place
    I've only seen one tunnel screen work at an elite level of play.
    A good WR screen isn't necessarily a tunnel screen ...

A few years ago with Darrell Daniels we ran a TE screen that went for 60 I think ...

TE screens are in the same conversation as TE delays to me ... both can work really, really well if you have the right pieces in place to pull it off.
    A guy killed a Grizzly in Alaska last year with a 9mm as it charged him down.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Culps' rap is he can be considered on the 'soft' side and avoids contact. What I'm hearing - don't twist.

BUT:

Yankoff surprised Culp by attending his national letter of intent ceremony at G-Prep on Wednesday.

“Coach (Chris) Peterson has it going on over there,” McKenna said. “When you have a future quarterback show up at a future teammates’ signing, that’s special, that Colson came over (from Coeur d’Alene) for that.

“That’s going to produce wins over there.”

Meanwhile Sirmon is getting handjobs from Jake fucking Heaps.

brb, yo.

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

Culps' rap is he can be considered on the 'soft' side and avoids contact. What I'm hearing - don't twist.

BUT:

Yankoff surprised Culp by attending his national letter of intent ceremony at G-Prep on Wednesday.

“Coach (Chris) Peterson has it going on over there,” McKenna said. “When you have a future quarterback show up at a future teammates’ signing, that’s special, that Colson came over (from Coeur d’Alene) for that.

“That’s going to produce wins over there.”

Meanwhile Sirmon is getting handjobs from Jake fucking Heaps.

brb, yo.

Hmmmmm, sounds like Colson skipped school. Not sure about this guy as OKG material.
    Ik you're whooshing but it's winter break
  • Options
    YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

GPrep makes it a 49-34 lead ... on this dunk. pic.twitter.com/ylv3mcuU1P

— Meg Wochnick (@MegWochnick) March 2, 2018
    This is are? BTE