Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    the Men’s Center announced it was pivoting its focus towards using “social justice” to fight masculinity. 
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    pawz said:
    I've never heard of a men's center, and certainly not on a public university campus. WTF ?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So if you're a pussy fag, with an Erg time of less than 7:04, and you wouldn't run in there even if you had a weapon, this is the place for you.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:
    I've never heard of a men's center, and certainly not on a public university campus. WTF ?
    You may know of the more common term utilized.

Glory Hole.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

pawz said:
    HardcoreHuskyBathhouse.jpg
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    89ute said:

So if you're a pussy fag, with an Erg time of less than 7:04, and you wouldn't run in there even if you had a weapon, this is the place for you.

*more

Learn row boat for Christ's sake.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Does anybody else think it’s funny that a woman is in charge of the curriculum in the Men’s Center?

Does anybody else think it’s funny that a woman is in charge of the curriculum in the Men’s Center?

You're obviously not married.

edited February 2018

No, I am. Going on 8 years

I hope you and he are happy. Must be nice not having to deal with female hormones.

edited February 2018

I hope you and he are happy. Must be nice not having to deal with female hormones.

Did I hit a nerve? Somebody seems butthurt...

You obviously are missing the point...not surprised. This is like a male being in charge of the curriculum in a women’s group. It’s kind of ironic, that’s what I was getting at. But instead, of seeing it as it is, you got triggered. Somebody needs to take a walk.

What’s also ironic is getting a sexism retort from the Throbber. You of all would probably get the most from this new and improved curriculum. Is that why you’re mad bro? We you excluded from membership?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You obviously are missing the point...not surprised. This is like a male being in charge of the curriculum in a women’s group. It’s kind of ironic, that’s what I was getting at. But instead, of seeing it as it is, you got triggered. Somebody needs to take a walk.

What’s also ironic is getting a sexism retort from the Throbber. You of all would probably get the most from this new and improved curriculum. Is that why you’re mad bro? We you excluded from membership?
    Looks like you're the butthurt one because you missed the fucking joke.

Then you missed the second joke.

Jesus.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    and some say a second cup of morning coffee is underrated.
    dflea said:

Jesus.
    Gay jokes are HARD
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

Jesus.
    Gay jokes are HARD
    Sven(RIP) true?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018

dflea said:

Jesus.
    Gay jokes are HARD
    Sven(RIP) true?
    I always miss the Sven later guys meltdowns!!!!

What happened??? Oh Nevermind Looks like He's back. As is backthepack.

Why bother banning people Derek???
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

dflea said:

Jesus.
    Gay jokes are HARD
    Sven(RIP) true?
    I always miss the Sven later guys meltdowns!!!!

What happened???

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good thing no one is buying this BS... besides probably the Transition kids.

Since the Men’s Center will host most of its programming in the upcoming Spring semester, it doesn’t have many activities planned yet, but Auld said the Center’s events are typically well-attended, with roughly 20 students at weekly meetings, 50-60 at film screenings, and 200-300 students at its flagship annual events.
    dflea said:

Jesus.
    Thank you for the vicarious *whoosh* comment.

You can be the big spoon next time we cyber.