Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breece Hall, 4* 2019 RB, Wichita (Northwest), KS

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This guy is amazing. Looks in his thirties too
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

only the Kansas and Oklahoma schools are closer via car than Seattle is via flight.

You're talking Kansas and Oklahoma. Half the state has never even been through airport security, yet ventured further West beyond Colorado.

It's a different world.

Warshington is southern Alaska to midwest folks.
    Kansas isn’t really the Midwest, it’s the Great Plains Hell. That doesn’t invalidate your other points though. It underscores them.
    Updated to reflect current conditions.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018
    AIRWOLF said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

only the Kansas and Oklahoma schools are closer via car than Seattle is via flight.

You're talking Kansas and Oklahoma. Half the state has never even been through airport security, yet ventured further West beyond Colorado.

It's a different world.

Kansas isn’t really the Midwest, it’s the Great Plains. That doesn’t invalidate your other points though. It underscores them.
    KS is the Midwest to those living in the Midwest. I've lived in both "areas."

They are the fucking same. Zero culture... unless you also see the historical value of a 3rd generation cat family living inside a 67 SS 454 Chevelle in your grandpappy's garage.

"It will be on Mecum's Auto Auction next Fall, Grandpappy. I promise!"

If that is the case, then both the Midwest and plains states (don't blink!) will check those boxes

They both fucking suck.

Capiche?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2018
    MisterEm said:

AIRWOLF said:

MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

It's a different world.

Kansas isn’t really the Midwest, it’s the Great Plains. That doesn’t invalidate your other points though. It underscores them.
    KS is the Midwest to those living in the Midwest. I've lived in both "areas."

They are the fucking same. Zero culture... unless you also see the historical value of a 3rd generation cat family living inside a 67 SS 454 Chevelle in your grandpappy's garage.

"It will be on Mecum's Auto Auction next Fall, Grandpappy. I promise!"

If that is the case, then both the Midwest and plains states (don't blink!) will check those boxes

They both fucking suck.

Capiche?
    haven't we already established that geographical semantics are very important?

To me.