Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And you think Eklund doesn't have a clue of what's going on?

HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Check out this gem from Prehm...

This story was posted on January 26th, with less than 2 weeks to go until signing day. https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Bolt/Projecting-Oregons-finish-to-the-2018-recruiting-class-114226266

First of all, the gimmes.
He expects all 5 committed recruits to sign with the Ducks. Pretty straightforward.
4* - Eli'Jah Winston (USC)

These are the recruits who he expects to fill the final 7 spots
4* - Penei Sewell (Oregon) Got this one right
4* - Jalen Hall (Oregon) or Devon Williams (USC) Saying "or" when doing a prediction is weak. I give him the L here
3* - Jackson Cravens (Utah)
4* - Michael Ezeike (UCLA)
4* - Miles Battle (Ole Miss)
4* - Jeremiah Martin (Texas A&M)
4* - Joshua Moore (Texas)

He gets 1 out of 7 right (2 out of 7 right if you count his "or") plus he got Winston wrong.
No wonder Duck fans were so disappointed with their close. They have sunshine pumpers like this guy believing that Oregon would never lose out on a guy that they want.

I'm legitimately curious what Oregon fans think of him. Do they treat his predictions like we treat Eklund's? Eklund is too scared to make predictions, so he usually only offers a few up per recruiting season when he's really sure of something. Even on those he can't be hitting at more that 25% correct

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Check out this gem from Prehm...

This story was posted on January 26th, with less than 2 weeks to go until signing day. https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Bolt/Projecting-Oregons-finish-to-the-2018-recruiting-class-114226266

First of all, the gimmes.
    He expects all 5 committed recruits to sign with the Ducks. Pretty straightforward.
    4* - Eli'Jah Winston (USC)

These are the recruits who he expects to fill the final 7 spots
    4* - Penei Sewell (Oregon) Got this one right
    4* - Jalen Hall (Oregon) or Devon Williams (USC) Saying "or" when doing a prediction is weak. I give him the L here
    3* - Jackson Cravens (Utah)
    4* - Michael Ezeike (UCLA)
    4* - Miles Battle (Ole Miss)
    4* - Jeremiah Martin (Texas A&M)
    4* - Joshua Moore (Texas)

He gets 1 out of 7 right (2 out of 7 right if you count his "or") plus he got Winston wrong.
    No wonder Duck fans were so disappointed with their close. They have sunshine pumpers like this guy believing that Oregon would never lose out on a guy that they want.

I'm legitimately curious what Oregon fans think of him. Do they treat his predictions like we treat Eklund's? Eklund is too scared to make predictions, so he usually only offers a few up per recruiting season when he's really sure of something. Even on those he can't be hitting at more that 25% correct

Not in the middle of the store!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2018

Skopil and Prehm aren't as big of quooks (i.e. Prehm was the one who called Hopkins out on Yankoff) as the Doogman crew are doogs, but they're just as lazy as them when it comes to gathering intel. Hopkins is essentially the Quook Roof. Better intel (called most of what would happen the night before/morning of signing day and Battle to Ole Miss while the whole 247 network said he was quooking). But he comes off as if Roof was watching the Poochie episode of the Simpsons and decided to create an alt handle, giving herself a mortal enemy to drum up sales.