Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which one of you fuckers...

...posted this on Doogman?

On Friday, November 10th, UW lost to Stanford and effectively crushed the fanbase. It was super lame and a pretty uncool, and I'd like to think the entire UW coaching staff had a meeting and decided it'd be way cool to make it up to everyone.

Since that date:

- Huskies effectively ate WSU's lunch and then kept the lunch pail for a souvenir
- Fiesta Bowl didn't get the memo that UW lost twice during the season and offers the team a PS4 controller
- The chosen son returned home (the consensus is it's the best Bush in town)
- Victor Curne isn't impressed by the gigantic lines of LSU and Oklahoma
- Pete busts out Tommy Bahama, holds a Heiva, sets up a Luau, and begins the Haka to let everyone know it's Poly time in Seattle
- Ikaika Malloe feels bad about his strikeout percentage from last year and spends time in the cages to cut down on his wiffs
- Taki Taimani loves Ikaika's dedication to becoming a recruiting boss and wants to be his first success story, sends a sincerest apologies card to ND and Bama
- Alefasio Kaho breaks Saban's heart and Helton forgets he was supposed to talk with recruits when they come to visit
- Kyler Gordon becomes Superman and thwarts the evil that is ND
- Early commits reaffirm and sign in December, UW doesn't have any decommits this year (pretty sure Nick Bolton isn't a real person)
- Two top 100 recruits get amnesia and forget they both play QB and enroll early to give Browning the first Spring competition he's had in 4 years
- UW hires a USC alum to further pillage LA kids who don't care about weather in January
- Kwat proves he's the most confident man in America when it comes to his package by telling Jimmy Lake to kick it in Seattle another few years and call some plays while he's at it so Kwat can spend more time on Social Media
- Julius Irvin decides he wants to join Jimmy, Big Willie, Superman, and some baller named Dominique in convincing PAC 12 QB's the UW secondary is a trick question
- Letuligasenoa realizes everyone covering UW recruiting has a truly inspiring ability to butcher his name, and tells USC "Bye Felicia" to devote the next 4 years to community service, teaching the people of Seattle how to pronounce Poly names so they don't blow their shot with the 2019, 2020, and 2021 classes
- Skinny Eason looks deep within, and decides the PNW is a disenfranchised people who can't remember the last time an NFL arm cut through the winds coming off the lake and dared God to blow harder because his passes will never fly like an Oregon Duck
- Jimmy Lake thinks Kwat is so cool, he’s going to personally pitch in on recruiting edge rushers to pay back the kindness

Got it? Ok kids, commence doogin!

Oh, and Bow Down to Washington.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Did we? send an invite
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla.

I always picture him as Nicholas Cage on the pod.
  • SC_Haden_FruedeSC_Haden_Fruede Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Triggered. Then gone.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla.

I always picture him as Nicholas Cage on the pod.
    I see him as the over-educated (multiple graduate degrees from fruity campuses) and under-employed IMA pick-up game know-it-all, shoved in all of our Utopian neighborhoods.

Or is that @DDY....minus the zone defense pickup ball?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

On Friday, November 10th, UW lost to Stanford and effectively crushed the fanbase. It was super lame and a pretty uncool, and I'd like to think the entire UW coaching staff had a meeting and decided it'd be way cool to make it up to everyone.

Since that date:

- Huskies effectively ate WSU's lunch and then kept the lunch pail for a souvenir
    - Fiesta Bowl didn't get the memo that UW lost twice during the season and offers the team a PS4 controller
    - Pete busts out Tommy Bahama, holds a Heiva, sets up a Luau, and begins the Haka to let everyone know it's Poly time in Seattle
    - Ikaika Malloe feels bad about his strikeout percentage from last year and spends time in the cages to cut down on his wiffs
    - Taki Taimani loves Ikaika's dedication to becoming a recruiting boss and wants to be his first success story, sends a sincerest apologies card to ND and Bama
    - Alefasio Kaho breaks Saban's heart and Helton forgets he was supposed to talk with recruits when they come to visit
    - Early commits reaffirm and sign in December, UW doesn't have any decommits this year (pretty sure Nick Bolton isn't a real person)
    - Two top 100 recruits get amnesia and forget they both play QB and enroll early to give Browning the first Spring competition he's had in 4 years
    - UW hires a USC alum to further pillage LA kids who don't care about weather in January
    - Kwat proves he's the most confident man in America when it comes to his package by telling Jimmy Lake to kick it in Seattle another few years and call some plays while he's at it so Kwat can spend more time on Social Media
    - Julius Irvin decides he wants to join Jimmy, Big Willie, Superman, and some baller named Dominique in convincing PAC 12 QB's the UW secondary is a trick question
    - Letuligasenoa realizes everyone covering UW recruiting has a truly inspiring ability to butcher his name, and tells USC "Bye Felicia" to devote the next 4 years to community service, teaching the people of Seattle how to pronounce Poly names so they don't blow their shot with the 2019, 2020, and 2021 classes
    - Skinny Eason looks deep within, and decides the PNW is a disenfranchised people who can't remember the last time an NFL arm cut through the winds coming off the lake and dared God to blow harder because his passes will never fly like an Oregon Duck
    - Jimmy Lake thinks Kwat is so cool, he’s going to personally pitch in on recruiting edge rushers to pay back the kindness

This fucker posted this on on Doogman. And they deleted my shit twice.

The first time I figured it was because I said Letuligasenoa realizes everyone at Dawgman has a truly inspiring ability to butcher his name, and because I said Taki thought giving Ikaika his first win was a bigger goal than playing for ND or Bama. So after they deleted it I made some tweaks and posted it again. Still got deleted.

I'm like a fucking unicorn because I hardly ever post. So when I do post something I put at least a little thought into it and expect some kind of acknowledgement. Those buttplugs didn't even have the decency to tell me to fuck off or leave before they deleted my shit.

Looked around for a UW site that wouldn't delete my posts without reasons and saw this place. Not only are you fuckers funny but you even post my shit for me. Shoutout to @insinceredawg for stalking my work.

I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but this place seems like you'll at least tickle my balls a little when I do. And that's something anyone can enjoy.
    LEAVE
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Since that date:

The first time I figured it was because I said Letuligasenoa realizes everyone at Dawgman has a truly inspiring ability to butcher his name, and because I said Taki thought giving Ikaika his first win was a bigger goal than playing for ND or Bama. So after they deleted it I made some tweaks and posted it again. Still got deleted.

I'm like a fucking unicorn because I hardly ever post. So when I do post something I put at least a little thought into it and expect some kind of acknowledgement. Those buttplugs didn't even have the decency to tell me to fuck off or leave before they deleted my shit.

Looked around for a UW site that wouldn't delete my posts without reasons and saw this place. Not only are you fuckers funny but you even post my shit for me. Shoutout to @insinceredawg for stalking my work.

I'm more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but this place seems like you'll at least tickle my balls a little when I do. And that's something anyone can enjoy.
    Great handle great pic great episode.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Since that date:

Great handle great pic great episode.
    Thanks Cunt. It has sneaky extra value because whenever you assholes tell someone to get out of here with that "Doog Shit", I get FREE PUB!!!!
  • PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Did someone say ball tickeling? Send a PM brah.