Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018
    Fuck your 7 mins FKA_Mousecop. I was preoccupied by reading tweets about Roof putting a $1,000 bet up against the Dwagman crew for the Tuli news.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fabiculanan sounds like a gay Irish superhero.

Anyway, this kid is fucking good. I love how he moves and his size. Kid is a big time baller.

Underrated because Asian, ala Rapp Culture?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Anyway, this kid is fucking good. I love how he moves and his size. Kid is a big time baller.

Underrated because his thread only has 4 comments as compared to the other Kamren offered

dnc said:

Underrated because his thread only has 4 comments as compared to the other Kamren offered
    OTOH he has like 4 threads
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789

Roof has a story on him today. Sounds like he's planning to commit to us this Spring.

If we can lock down him and Cridell early, Lake should be able to 100% focus on DEs for the rest of the cycle
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    And Chris Steele
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And Chris Steele

Chris Steele is not coming here. I also don't love him. I like Kamren because he's got a lot of 'length' and moves really quickly. My main worry with Kam is his frame.

I'm not sure how much he can hold. He reports himself as 6-2, 180... which probably means at the Opening we will see 6-0.5, 168.

I really don't like the idea of us taking any DBs who aren't 175 at the least - but even then (like Irvin), I'd like them to have big frames.
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664

And Chris Steele

Chris Steele is not coming here. I also don't love him. I like Kamren because he's got a lot of 'length' and moves really quickly. My main worry with Kam is his frame.

I'm not sure how much he can hold. He reports himself as 6-2, 180... which probably means at the Opening we will see 6-0.5, 168.

I really don't like the idea of us taking any DBs who aren't 175 at the least - but even then (like Irvin), I'd like them to have big frames.
    Didn’t he tweet his dream offer was UW?

And Chris Steele

Didn’t he tweet his dream offer was UW?
    Maybe you're new to recruiting, but that doesn't mean a fucking thing. The kid has about 45 dream schools.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
    UW is perfect for him all that Asian pussy waiting for him. I think we got a great shot at him.

I set the # of STD he catches during his freshman year at 5
    BallzDeep said:

And Chris Steele

So you didn't like Kevin King or Budda Baker or Jordan Miller as recruits because all of them came in skinny as fuck and weighing less than 170.
    He’s saying where the program is now we should be able to get kids with that talent level but a little bigger.
    Fuck, I am with ballzdeep in this argument. I might need a long walk for perspective
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

And Chris Steele

So you didn't like Kevin King or Budda Baker or Jordan Miller as recruits because all of them came in skinny as fuck and weighing less than 170.
    He’s saying where the program is now we should be able to get kids with that talent level but a little bigger.
    But then we would miss out on the recruits like Kevin King, Budda Baker, Sidney Jones, and Jordan Miller going forward. Alabama and Ohio State get the thick muscular DB's and turn them into first and second round picks. We get the skinny ones and do the same. What does it matter how big they are coming in as long as they're not midgets like Myles Bryant and they can play?
    You have to admire the complete lack of self-awareness here given that this guy can ruin any thread talking about the size of running backs.
    I prefer big backs and think we need more on the roster but I don't suggest we stop recruiting smaller speedier backs altogether. That would limit the talent pool available to us which is what you're suggesting by hoping UW stops recruiting skinny DB's who weigh less than 175 pounds in high school.

• 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 707
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can UW ever get a big back again???
    BallzDeep said:

Can UW ever get a big back again???

Charbonnet.
    U want us to take 2 rb next year??