Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jimmy Lake to personally take over recruiting DEs

2»

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here were a list of TSIO demands over the past couple years:

Pease gone (check).
    Strausser gone (we were particularly emphatic on this one).
    Get a OL coach who can recruit (check).
    Smith gone (not quite sure how this happened, but thank god it did).
    Strategize more in recruiting (check).
    Add a FS black coach (check) to recruit BUCKs (roundabout check).
    Use social media more effectively (getting there).

Honestly, I’m so optimistic about Pete because he does the needful. It may not always be as quickly as we’d like it, but I respect the fact that he gives his coaches a chance to right the ship (Malloe) and I’m sure his coaches love and respect him for that.

Quite honestly, I’m shocked at how closely our advice has been implemented. Not so much because Pete was wrong, but more that he was thinking the same way we were.

That Brock and Salk interview sealed the deal.

Even better the second time! That is boner inducing information and deduction. I only wish I had two dicks. One for each post.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

HOW THE FUCK DOES DENNIS KEEP UPVOTING HIS OWN POASTS. HE IS PADDING HIS STATS.

If I wait for you idiots to point out how great I am, it's really doing a disservice to lurkers. They really need to know where the great poasts are. I just am thinking of the poor people trying to sort out what's what on the bored.

As such, I self-Chin. It's amazing and, quite honestly, well deserved!
    I love giving you shit but if I could chin my own shit I'd spend the next 12 hours on a Mountain Dew induced chinning marathon.
    Always figured you were more of a RED Bull guy

;););)
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

If I wait for you idiots to point out how great I am, it's really doing a disservice to lurkers. They really need to know where the great poasts are. I just am thinking of the poor people trying to sort out what's what on the bored.

I love giving you shit but if I could chin my own shit I'd spend the next 12 hours on a Mountain Dew induced chinning marathon.

;););)
    They don’t make black Jews, do they?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

;););)
    Black Jews
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Black Jews are people of color (mostly Black people) who are Jews.

Some groups described as "black Jews" include:

African-American Jews
    Alliance of Black Jews, a now defunct organization
    Beta Israel, also known as Ethiopian Jews
    Cochin Jews or Malabar Jews, a community of Indian Jews
    Abayudaya, a group in eastern Africa
    Black Hebrew Israelites, a group of African Americans
    African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem
    Igbo Jews, a group in western Africa
    Lemba people, a group in southern Africa
    House of Israel, a community in Ghana
    See also[edit]
    History of the Jews in Africa
    Disambiguation icon This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Jews.
    If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,166
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

;););)
    The entire basis of Rastafarians is that they are one of the ten lost tribes of Israel. That's at least what the guy in Venice Beach trying to sell me a reggae CD told me.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

;););)
    The entire basis of Rastafarians is that they are one of the ten lost tribes of Israel. That's at least what the guy in Venice Beach trying to sell me a reggae CD told me.
    You guys know that Ras Tafari is the long time leader of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie, right?

HS was his emperor name, but he was born Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael and 'Ras' is like 'Prince' or 'Duke' or whatever in Ethiopia. It was Marcus Garvey and all those guys who thought he was a god who came to be a messiah to African people. After that there was a lot of wacky things that get said, but it's pretty much 'the messiah for Africans is Haile Selassie'.

He was an interesting guy, Haile. Shame about the fucking DERG.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

;););)
    You guys know that Ras Tafari is the long time leader of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie, right?

HS was his emperor name, but he was born Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael and 'Ras' is like 'Prince' or 'Duke' or whatever in Ethiopia. It was Marcus Garvey and all those guys who thought he was a god who came to be a messiah to African people. After that there was a lot of wacky things that get said, but it's pretty much 'the messiah for Africans is Haile Selassie'.

He was an interesting guy, Haile. Shame about the fucking DERG.

Big hitter too
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

;););)