Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Florida Professor Calls MILO a White Nationalist With Amazing Results

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Deserves chinfinite chins.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
    What say the gay black-dick guzzling Jews here?

(wood smash Aryanna)
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2018

What say the gay black-dick guzzling Jews here?

(wood smash Aryanna)
    Aryanna politely smashed her professor, exposed him as a complete tool in a creative and effective way. Instant classic. Refreshing and encouraging. Good to see young people capable of thinking for themselves.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    Aryanna is so appealing on so many levels
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Didn't watch. But wood smash.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    phineas said:

Um.... what fucking class is this? And who are the dumbfucks paying to learn this bullshit?

Probably a pre-requisite that all students have to take in order to achieve a general diploma.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is why every last penny of the student loans needs to be collected.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was pretty good. I'm guessing Aryanna didn't get a good grade from that guy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stalin: God says "Hi" and "thanks" for doing his work.
  • Options
    I'd like to see a lot of colleges that hire incompetent shills like this burned down. I would start with the entire Cal State system, which embraces safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, and all forms of useless "critical theories" that pump out these ignorant, incompetent little Marxist zombies unfit for anything besides bureaucratic government work, or chanting "hey, hey, ho, ho" in the streets for some dumb cause. They create nothing and have exactly one talent: Taking handouts and re-distributing the wealth created by producers. Fuck them all. Then march them into the sea.

Can U see what I did there?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I'd like to see a lot of colleges that hire incompetent shills like this burned down. I would start with the entire Cal State system, which embraces safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggressions, and all forms of useless "critical theories" that pump out these ignorant, incompetent little Marxist zombies unfit for anything besides bureaucratic government work, or chanting "hey, hey, ho, ho" in the streets for some dumb cause. They create nothing and have exactly one talent: Taking handouts and re-distributing the wealth created by producers. Fuck them all. Then march them into the sea.

I specifically asked for no stupid stuff.

I said I could lend you some money to get you through these difficult times.

I do agree, however, about the evil of the federal government’s redistribution policies.

I support California for Californians.
  • Options

I do agree, however, about the evil of the federal government’s redistribution policies.

Wrong thread, idiot.
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?
    Your stupidity is legendary already. But your persistence is impressive.
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?
    Legendary AND impressive. Humbled

Still, I can lend you whatever you need. Don’t let the stress and anxiety get to you so bad. Things might look better tomorrow.
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?

Still, I can lend you whatever you need. Don’t let the stress and anxiety get to you so bad. Things might look better tomorrow.
    It wasn't funny the first or second time, but like I said, your #persistence is impressive. And now legendary. Thanks for playing.
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?

It wasn't funny the first or second time, but like I said, your #persistence is impressive. And now legendary. Thanks for playing.
    Seriously. Whatever you need. Not trying to be funny. Just noticing that you are under serious stress. You just have to ask.
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?

Seriously. Whatever you need. Not trying to be funny. Just noticing that you are under serious stress. You just have to ask.
    Mission Accomplished.
  • Options

Wrong thread, idiot.
    What’s wrong with it?

Mission Accomplished.
    Great. Glad to see you’ve settled down. I was worried there for a while. Get better!