Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Colts hang new banner

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I can't blame McDaniels for not taking the job, but the way it went down was messed up. He basically gave the Colts a list of assistants he wanted, and the Colts hired them. After that he bails...wow

I don't know why he even considered it in the first place. The Colts by far is the worst job in the NFL. If the Browns were open, you'd still have a #1 and #4 pick, and cap space to work with. The Colts have Luck, and there's no guaranty he ever plays again.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I can't blame McDaniels for not taking the job, but the way it went down was messed up. He basically gave the Colts a list of assistants he wanted, and the Colts hired them. After that he bails...wow

I don't know why he even considered it in the first place. The Colts by far is the worst job in the NFL. If the Browns were open, you'd still have a #1 and #4 pick, and cap space to work with. The Colts have Luck, and there's no guaranty he ever plays again.

Agree with all of this.

He's simultaneously smart for bailing and a massive douche.
    dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

His own agent fired him after that. When an agent of all people wants nothing to do with you, your future aspirations might be limited.

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

His own agent fired him after that. When an agent of all people wants nothing to do with you, your future aspirations might be limited.
    Other than ending up as head coach of the Pats instead of the Colts

There are plenty of whores out there willing to take 3% of his Pats salary

Lots of people back out of jobs after accepting them including the current head coach of the Pats.

And they have bottles in their desk drawer.

Fuck the Colts and their drug addled leave Baltimore in the middle of the night owner
    Jokes on the Colts. Baltimore won on that deal
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

Lots of people back out of jobs after accepting them including the current head coach of the Pats.

Fuck the Colts and their drug addled leave Baltimore in the middle of the night owner
    Two Super Bowls to one
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

Two Super Bowls to one
    As always, sucks to be Cleveland
  • dnc said:

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

Agree on this.

FuKKK the Colts
    get it right
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

3%???

Agents make more than that.

Or did He sell McDaniel's house for him????
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

3%???

I seem to recall that the players associations capped the percentage due to the size of contracts. Just assumed it would be the same for coaches
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Agree with all of this.

3%???

I seem to recall that the players associations capped the percentage due to the size of contracts. Just assumed it would be the same for coaches
    Could be true. I think the big boyz like Steinberg charge more though due to the value added representation that they offer such as getting tickets to anything, anywhere. Offering an inside track to more lucrative endorsements and cameos on TV shows, music videos and all that shit.
    The Colts came out smelling like roses. Frank Reich is a great hire