Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

"Shoutout to my dream school Stanford University for offering today!"

Fuck. kill everything

Where you seeing this?
    It's on his instagram
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Passion said:

Fuck. kill everything

Are you kidding me?

shit
    lol no

Lol Stanford doesn't get black guys name Sa'Vell. If his name was Chad or Luke he is already gone.
    If he goes to Stanford I will personally take the Cal Train up to Palo Alto and burn that school down. I can’t take them cucking us anymore.
    I'm in for this.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Passion said:

Fuck. kill everything

Are you kidding me?

shit
    lol no

Lol Stanford doesn't get black guys name Sa'Vell. If his name was Chad or Luke he is already gone.
    If he goes to Stanford I will personally take the Cal Train up to Palo Alto and burn that school down. I can’t take them cucking us anymore.
    I'm in for this.
    Take me as well. If you hadn't heard, I'm known as a pretty good burner of wagons.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hold on ... I must have missed the up to date crootin bus.

Didn't taking Dylan Morris help us because of the Rise connection?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Hold on ... I must have missed the up to date crootin bus.

Didn't taking Dylan Morris help us because of the Rise connection?

I thought so too, but then apparently Rise died.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Eklund just said this: "I should have added...that regardless of whether Sav'ell Smalls winds up staying with Garfield or heading back to Kennedy (lots of rumors floating around that he's set to re-enroll at Kennedy this spring/summer) I think UW is going to have a hard time keeping him away from Stanford.

We'll have to see how that goes though...still a loooooooooooooooong way to go in his recruitment."

so essentially he's 100% ours.

On Instagram today, he said he wants Tre'Shaun Harrison to host him at FSU
  • RDRRDR Member Posts: 580

Eklund just said this: "I should have added...that regardless of whether Sav'ell Smalls winds up staying with Garfield or heading back to Kennedy (lots of rumors floating around that he's set to re-enroll at Kennedy this spring/summer) I think UW is going to have a hard time keeping him away from Stanford.

We'll have to see how that goes though...still a loooooooooooooooong way to go in his recruitment."

If Smalls does go back to Kennedy that could be a good thing for us? because Kennedy HS football team trains at FSP in the offseason. Also, the young studs from Kennedy are all #TeamFSP, plus Tracy Ford loves the Huskies.

BUT... I think Sav'ell is close with Reggie Jones at Heir... So there's that.

So basically, I'm Scott Eklund, and I'm edging hedging.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Eklund says he's going to Stanford.

In the bag to UW. Cook it!
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    Damn. Budda and Shaq are basically the same size now. That's a big safety. Or a tiny LineBacker.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    edited February 2018

Eklund says he's going to Stanford.

In the bag to UW. Cook it!

25 Minutes
    dnc said:

RDR said:

If Smalls does go back to Kennedy that could be a good thing for us? because Kennedy HS football team trains at FSP in the offseason. Also, the young studs from Kennedy are all #TeamFSP, plus Tracy Ford loves the Huskies.

Everything about him at Kennedy would be superior to Garfield for us. Gets him away from Thomas, gets him into FSP, connects him to Baby Huard. That's a massive win all around.

Which is why I expect he'll stay at Garfield.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RDR said:

dnc said:

RDR said:

Everything about him at Kennedy would be superior to Garfield for us. Gets him away from Thomas, gets him into FSP, connects him to Baby Huard. That's a massive win all around.

Which is why I expect he'll stay at Garfield.
    P.S. be sure to check me out next year at Kennedy High School. I'm not gonna go to that other school anymore
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Kid is already brainwashed...not good.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RDR said:

pat_hm said:

Kid is already brainwashed...not good.

*You’re

*mentioned