Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW recruiting analyst Lumpy Eklund just went on KJR and predicted Jeremiah Martin to UW

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

If 2 of the best recruiting insiders in the country (Scott Eklund and BackThePack) say Martin is coming to UW, then He's coming to UW.

I'm 100%. Eklund's always wrong.
    Have you heard anything else since this weekend?
    If I told you I'd be sleeping with fishes ;).
    fuck, dude, it's signing day. Let it rip.
    A&M

dnc said:

Turns out what a recruit says in the student section of a basketball game doesn’t mean shit.

Who could have predicted that??

It wasn't even that lol. It was mostly because of his grandma. Fuck guys, this'll be my first miss. Give me an out like swaye gave spirit horse.
    The fucking grandma? Holy shit man.

@BaldwinIV was right.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

If 2 of the best recruiting insiders in the country (Scott Eklund and BackThePack) say Martin is coming to UW, then He's coming to UW.

A&M

dnc said:

Turns out what a recruit says in the student section of a basketball game doesn’t mean shit.

It wasn't even that lol. It was mostly because of his grandma. Fuck guys, this'll be my first miss. Give me an out like swaye gave spirit horse.

@BaldwinIV was right.
    Fuck you. I heard he was going to commit. I said shit would have to go down if he weren't going to commit here. This is the first one I've been wrong on. I heard grandma wants UW (she's moving wherever he goes), he said shit in the stufent section, and I heard shit from other people.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

That's it? That's your inside information, the fact that his grandma visited with him?

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

That's it? That's your inside information, the fact that his grandma visited with him?
    No dumb fuck. I heard from someone who was on a visit also.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

It wasn't even that lol. It was mostly because of his grandma. Fuck guys, this'll be my first miss. Give me an out like swaye gave spirit horse

Huh?

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

It wasn't even that lol. It was mostly because of his grandma. Fuck guys, this'll be my first miss. Give me an out like swaye gave spirit horse

Huh?
    Yes. She stated this is where she wanted him and she holds a lot of sway in his recruitment. He also said stuff. Jesus christ people. He hasn't even committed yet.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

@BaldwinIV was right.
    Fuck you. I heard he was going to commit. I said shit would have to go down if he weren't going to commit here. This is the first one I've been wrong on. I heard grandma wants UW (she's moving wherever he goes), he said shit in the stufent section, and I heard shit from other people.
    No fuck you. You acted like you had inside info and you didn’t know shit.
    "You don't know shit bitch"

dnc said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

@BaldwinIV was right.
    "You don't know shit bitch"
    Kill yourself.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,166
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did i miss where Martin announced?
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Fuck.

We've got one hope now.

Like fucking clockwork ...
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's 81% accurate. At being wrong.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

A&M

dnc said:

@BaldwinIV was right.
    Can we just give BTP a year long bored ban or something. Fuck this motherfucker.