Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deploy schadenfreude at waypoint

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RealRhino said:

I like the "We have better players on the line that want to commit anyway" take. Now, may be true. By the numbers, USC is having a hell of a class and they reportedly have heavy interest in #28 CB Olaijah Griffin and #32 CB Isaac Taylor-Stuart. If they got both of those guys, I'd be worried...

...if it wasn't USC. The last top 100 DB recruits they've gotten haven't done much. Leon McQuay was #32 just like ITS, and USC coached him up to a 6th-round draft pick. Demetrius Wright they coached up to go undrafted. Chris Hawkins was the #50 player in the country at CB, USC managed to coach him up to go undrafted but get a training camp invite. Su'A Cravens was such a good DB he got moved to linebacker, and Marvell Tell and Ykili Ross haven't shown a lot. Adoree Jackson, the #7 recruit in the country, is about their only success story, and he got drafted as a punt returner.

I like our chances.

We should just send this to DB recruits on a postcard.
    Along with the previous recruiting rankings for KK, SJ, and BB.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Plus Udub seems to have a pretty advanced "S&C" program. Its amazing how strong and fast their players get so quickly. *cough* *cough*

Rhino cum, bitches!!!!!
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Plus Udub seems to have a pretty advanced "S&C" program. Its amazing how strong and fast their players get so quickly. *cough* *cough*

The biggest key is, keeping shoulders and knees and backs healthy enough to string together more than two straight weeks of lifting.
    It's probably all the Advocare products Socha has them using.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I mean SC has the best S&C coach money can buy right?