Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Wrong bored, fucko. Mods please to be moving.
    Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    I hate to poont out the times I'm right, however the last 24 hours of HondoFS failing and boobs lapping it up speak volumes.

#aclockworkshill
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

I hate to poont out the times I'm right, however the last 24 hours of HondoFS failing and boobs lapping it up speak volumes.

#aclockworkshill

photo 98502807-F4A2-4930-B4AD-6289EB2D8CA8_zpsry1vomqs.jpg
    Founders Club
    Hillary lost. You're still here.

Mother irony strikes again.

#aclockworkshill
    pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Hillary lost. Yet you still scream about her anytime something negative about Trump comes up. Pussy.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Hillary lost. Yet you still scream about her anytime something negative about Trump comes up. Pussy.
    Hillary lost. Yet you defend her anytime something negative about her comes up. #aclockworkshill

One of the biggest stories before the election was the DNC using internet trolls to push their. You're posting history is so obviously this. Not to mention you're the 3rd this community had seen, which makes it easy to spot.

Now GFY or pay @DerekJohnson for your spam.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Hillary lost. Yet you defend her anytime something negative about her comes up. #aclockworkshill

One of the biggest stories before the election was the DNC using internet trolls to push their. You're posting history is so obviously this. Not to mention you're the 3rd this community had seen, which makes it easy to spot.

I only comment on Hillary about stupid shit and lies. She was fucktarded and thought she just deserved to be president.

That being said. Do you really think I'm a paid troll? I'll have you know, I'm equally fucktarded on the football and basketball boreds.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

We make fun of losers here. Long after they’ve lost. Just look at how you’re treated.
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

We make fun of losers here. Long after they’ve lost. Just look at how you’re treated.
    Ayton sure did look like a beast last night.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

Ayton is a fucking monster, holy shit.

You can't even read/remember a thread you were shitpoasting in less than 24 hours ago. That's how fucking stupid you are. No wonder you have to rot in Spokane and constantly press about needing handouts.

The honorable husky in your shoes would have just rode that 4 wheeler off a cliff a long time ago.
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

You can't even read/remember a thread you were shitpoasting in less than 24 hours ago. That's how fucking stupid you are. No wonder you have to rot in Spokane and constantly press about needing handouts.

The honorable husky in your shoes would have just rode that 4 wheeler off a cliff a long time ago.
    Read past the quotes and look at your up votes. And WTFs.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

Upvoted === actually making the claim? Is that what you're saying now? Man, it's a wonder every fucking retarded thing you say turns into you pressing for 20+ pages every thread.
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

Upvoted === actually making the claim? Is that what you're saying now? Man, it's a wonder every fucking retarded thing you say turns into you pressing for 20+ pages every thread.
    Sounds like you care. I do chuckle at how you call me a troll then feed into me trolling you. #winning
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

Sounds like you care. I do chuckle at how you call me a troll then feed into me trolling you. #winning
    You don't troll. You're actually this fucking stupid. You actually believe your loser mantra.

HTH but 400 shitpoasted articles later will prove otherwise.
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

You don't troll. You're actually this fucking stupid. You actually believe your loser mantra.

HTH but 400 shitpoasted articles later will prove otherwise.
    photo 663C0A10-A74A-4A33-AE44-507F33B1F1AD_zpsv21uv8c5.gif
    Founders Club
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

Doogles said:

Fuck Ayten is huge

He still hasn't PM'd @TierbsHsotBoobs for #aurorabridge instructions.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill

I only comment on Hillary about stupid shit and lies. She was fucktarded and thought she just deserved to be president.

That being said. Do you really think I'm a paid troll? I'll have you know, I'm equally fucktarded on the football and basketball boreds.

You are even fucking worse there. Which proves my poont.

#aclockworkshill does not belong.