Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Story time with Uncle Race

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018

doogie said:

You don’t remember when there were two flights of gop candidate debates?

As said by the conservative media. Those guys all sucked, except for Kasich who was too boring and blah for this moment in history.
    Don’t become hondo.

Yes, they all sucked. That isn’t the point. Nobody gave Trump a chance when this shitshow started.

Trumps reelection will rise and fall on the economy.

Gallup poll 2015

http://news.gallup.com/poll/184115/1999-not-trump-serious-candidate.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

- 25% in U.S. consider him a "serious" presidential candidate
    - Three in 10 view Trump favorably, his lowest in Gallup's trend
    - Trump's image among Republicans better today than in 1999
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'm sitting in my swanky IE home office looking at this weeks pay stub for my base salary and noticed a nice jump in take home, did some math, and told my wife how much more money would be in her pocket this year thanks to Trump. I had to throw in a shot at Pelosi too, saying it may be crumbs to a millionaire but it is real money to us. Her eyes got big

Then she starts in on how Jeff Bezos (OBK favorite) is buying a 20 million dollar mansion in DC down the street from Obama. I said that's a nice neighborhood for a guy who made 200 grand a year.

She says her family is all - we miss Obama so much and she asks them what did he ever do for you in 8 years? He did plenty for himself.

@YellowSnow is right one regard, Trump has made it easy for her to not vote for him even though she is a Trump voter on the issues including immigration. I'm right in that the democrats are left only with a desperate strategy to call Trump a racist every day like boobs does because their base hates their guts. Blacks, workers. white trash like me are all better represented by the Trump agenda. My main client is going to spend 2 billion on construction this year due to the corporate tax cut and we plan to expand into other states to get our share. That means good paying jobs for our hires.

If all this plays out it really won't matter if Trump tweets shit. He will win rather easily. My smoking hot Latina PM millennial is now on the Trump train. Money talks. Bullshit walks.

But you know, Trump wanted to fire Mueller last June, allegedly, so we should probably get another special counsel to investigate that

It has wounded me beyond measure how you never, ever, drop at least a token creep reference or name drop in your, a-hem, literature pieces. Hurts me man. Hurts me bad.

Your wife sounds hot. What's her sign? Tell her if she ever tires of the honkey strange, she can come back to the brown side where she belongs, and Latino Creepy will welcome her with open arms. You're just a novelty to her Race. And as we know, novelty, all novelty, wears off. la sangre es pare siempre ese!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

doogie said:

You don’t remember when there were two flights of gop candidate debates?

As said by the conservative media. Those guys all sucked, except for Kasich who was too boring and blah for this moment in history.
    Don’t become hondo.

Yes, they all sucked. That isn’t the point. Nobody gave Trump a chance when this shitshow started.

Trumps reelection will rise and fall on the economy.

Gallup poll 2015

http://news.gallup.com/poll/184115/1999-not-trump-serious-candidate.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

- 25% in U.S. consider him a "serious" presidential candidate
    - Three in 10 view Trump favorably, his lowest in Gallup's trend
    - Trump's image among Republicans better today than in 1999
    Oh please. While I've become a bit more of a pussy libtard as I've gotten older, my conservative bonafides are still there. Race has voted for the Democrat more times than I have. People forget that.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ummm.... The tax changes haven't taken effect unless you're celebrating the COLA on your SS check. If that's the case, have another prune smoothy for me.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Viva Los Canes!!

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Ummm.... The tax changes haven't taken effect unless you're celebrating the COLA on your SS check. If that's the case, have another prune smoothy for me.

Well you're wrong

Again

salemcoog said:

Well you're wrong

Again

And you're full of shit....

Again.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Well you're wrong

Again

Again.
    According to Race, when businesses give pay raises and bonuses, is because tax cuts have already taken effect. When the economy hasn't gotten faster or unemployment hasn't changed, it's better it hasn't taken effect yet.
    edited January 2018

Coogs gonna coog

Tax rates went in effect Jan 1

Our payroll service started this week with the new rate. Some will wait until February

Your unemployment check won't change

Only poor people get paid weekly. And Congrats... you're in the .00001 percent of employees who are enjoying the new bump already.

Allegedly.

The rest of the Country won't see it until next month.

Tax withholding changes early in 2018
    According to the Internal Revenue Service, new guidance about tax withholding will be issued in January, which means the amount of taxes that come out of your paycheck could change as early as February.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018
    Sure sounds like weekly is a better deal then. But I'm not a coog

Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Well you're wrong

Again

Again.
    According to Race, when businesses give pay raises and bonuses, is because tax cuts have already taken effect. When the economy hasn't gotten faster or unemployment hasn't changed, it's better it hasn't taken effect yet.
    @salemcoog

Your ally is here to "help" you

Hondo level stupidity

I didn't say anything about a raise or a bonus. Take home pay raised due to the tax cut that went into effect Jan 1

Not one democrat voted hence the panic by hondo. Not sure what the coog's excuse is. Probably just fucking stupid
    edited January 2018
    ^^^^

According to the Internal Revenue Service, new guidance about tax withholding will be issued in January, which means the amount of taxes that come out of your paycheck could change as early as February.

You're lying. I caught you. No big deal. Won't be the first time nor the last time.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

^^^^

You're lying. I caught you. No big deal. Won't be the first time nor the last time.

Tax brackets change on January 1

Or even January 26

You didn't catch shit other than a case of the fucking stupid
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If only late January were by February

hondo and the coogs fighting the top of the fucking stupid rankings
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I posted a link saying new tables were released on January 11. Read the article, I actually agreed with you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I posted a link saying new tables were released on January 11. Read the article, I actually agreed with you.
    Well that's what threw me then

Knock it off

Hugs and kisses I was wrong

Not that hard to admit actually
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

^^^^

Ouch.

The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.

Is January 11 th before or after January 26th in Salem?

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/11/pf/taxes/new-tax-law-withholding/index.html