Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unofficial Buff thread

2»

Comments

• RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DeepDawg said:

What a fucking retarded fuck

My god. He's still at it. I'm sure the kid who played 2 minutes and then quit for the season and the kid who quit 10 games into the season would have UW undefeated by now.
    While it would have been nice to have Daejon Davis at PG this year, but only with Hopkins coaching. This season would have been an all-time letdown with Romar "coaching".
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

Splitting the Colorado-Utah trip is usually the best you can ask for, Colorado has the best home court advantage in the country. Thank god we finally made a few 3's

At least 100 other programs chortled at this.
    Their home court advantage is #1 relative to their overall record, meaning they win a disproportionate amount of games at home. Obviously the actual good teams will win the most home games. I don't have a link but I think it was Mark Titus who I heard this from.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Splitting the Colorado-Utah trip is usually the best you can ask for, Colorado has the best home court advantage in the country. Thank god we finally made a few 3's

How do we expect the kids to compete at elevation? Especially 2 games in a row.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

At least 100 other programs chortled at this.
    Their home court advantage is #1 relative to their overall record, meaning they win a disproportionate amount of games at home. Obviously the actual good teams will win the most home games. I don't have a link but I think it was Mark Titus who I heard this from.
    Oh, well, Mark Titus then.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

DeepDawg said:

The funniest thing about this one is that Romar didn’t have any legit bigs EVER

David Crisp'ed that for ya
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

DeepDawg said:

My god. He's still at it. I'm sure the kid who played 2 minutes and then quit for the season and the kid who quit 10 games into the season would have UW undefeated by now.
    If you couldn’t see the culture changing to elite status under ROMAR, I can’t help you.

Also, why does autocorrect make ROMAR all caps for me?