Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cold blooded

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
We saw behind the curtain last night at what a cold blooded leader will do to win. Clear the bench and let the 5 star kids win the natty.

In particular benching Hurts. Took guts. Take notes, Petermen

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tua is a different kind of player. I don't think either Sirmon or Yankoff are on his kind of level. For one thing, i'm not sure either have the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ guiding them to victory. Maybe @jecornel could help us out with this one?

Last night was all the proof I need. Need to find me a church to hit up this Sunday. Anyone here got any recommendations?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like Saban is a winner who worships the QB position.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tua is a different kind of player. I don't think either Sirmon or Yankoff are on his kind of level. For one thing, i'm not sure either have the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ guiding them to victory. Maybe @jecornel could help us out with this one?

Need to find me a church to hit up this Sunday. Anyone here got any recommendations?
    The 10 Dawg Church of Leviticus & Revolution

This week's sermon focuses on Growing Rasta Dreadlocks like Samson and partaking in "the seed bearing herb" spoken of in Genesis

All females who refuse to testify are urged to attend
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Saban wouldn’t have kicked Peters off the team, he would have chewed his ass out and sent him back in the field.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

We saw behind the curtain last night at what a cold blooded leader will do to win. Clear the bench and let the 5 star kids win the natty.

We don't have 5 star players
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Saban wouldn’t have kicked Peters off the team, he would have chewed his ass out and sent him back in the field.

I actually think it’s the opposite. Saint Nick proved last night there are no sacred cows. I don’t think He’d tolerate a player assaulting a member of his staff.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

We don't have 5 star players
    Let the Old Man have his fantasy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited January 2018
    TTJ said:

I actually think it’s the opposite. Saint Nick proved last night there are no sacred cows. I don’t think He’d tolerate a player assaulting a member of his staff.
    He literally did on Monday night and sent the kid back out there.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

He literally did on Monday night and sent the kid back out there.
    Real brain trust at work on this thread.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018
    People forget that Frohm made his first start as a true frosh at Notre Dame and played out the season, not just the 2nd half of the natty

I'm not accepting excuses for another year of Browning. Our 4 or 5 star QBs will be at spring ball. Coach them up and get them ready

As for the fuckface saying we don't have 5 stars we did have Ahmed and he should have been playing a shit load more.

As should the wide outs. UW was complacent this year due to lack of competition. Shake the shit up.

Every good boss knows you fire someone early to let everyone else know they aren't safe
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

People forget that Frohm made his first start as a true frosh at Notre Dame and played out the season, not just the 2nd half of the natty

I'm not accepting excuses for another year of Browning. Our 4 or 5 star QBs will be at spring ball. Coach them up and get them ready

As for the fuckface saying we don't have 5 stars we did have Ahmed and he should have been playing a shit load more.

As should the wide outs. UW was complacent this year due to lack of competition. Shake the shit up.

Every good boss knows you fire someone early to let everyone else know they aren't safe

Da fuq? I think he was in the first or second series against Penn State. And other than the wildcat runs, Ahmed actually looked better and got a lot of looks.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

ESPN sez Sirmon (30/300)>>> Tua(57/300) Tua >>> Yank Off(92/300)

ESPN is smawrt and never wrong. Sirmon will be the starter