Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enfield Pissed at Boyle

DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Founders Club
edited January 2018 in Payton's Place
If anyone watched the end of the USC/Colorado game tonight, you got to see a classic dick move by Andy Enfield.

USC is up by 12 with 20 seconds to go and they have the ball. Colorado isn't fouling and is just standing there letting USC dribble out the clock.

Instead of dribbling out the clock, Enfield calls timeout and then goes off on his guys in the huddle while all the USC guys laugh and snicker. USC then took the floor actually got a shot off.

Colorado got the rebound and tried to dribble out the clock and 2 or 3 USC guys ran up on the Colorado guy and started clapping in his face and acting like dipshits as the buzzer sounded.

Cameras then cut to the handshake line where Enfield is charging toward the Colorado bench (and Boyle) clapping like a madman, shouting and raising his hands like he was trying to fire up the crowd. As he got to Boyle, he stopped, gave Boyle a big deliberate smirk and said "good game", then walked away.

Totally classless bullshit by Enfield who was clearly pissed that Boyle called USC out in Boyle's presser last weekend. Boyle noted that USC's recent recruiting success is most probably explained by the facts that have come out as part of the FBI investigation.

Hey Enfield ... if you don't wanna' be called out as a cheating fuck, don't do shit that causes the feds to sniff around your program. Acting like a petulant little bitch isn't a good look, especially when everything Boyle said was 100% true.

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    sad that we have a thead about enfield without a pic of his wife

thank me for my service
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you're looking for support to bash Enfield, you're in the wrong place. Offering up his hot wife for Endless Sex is gonna win.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I knew his wife WAS hot, but here's what his wife looks like now ... without all the Maxim makeup and airbrushing:

Ok ... truth ... I did a pic search for her, trying to find something to show that she's no longer the hottie that she once was and this was the best I could do.

Frankly, she's still hot as fuck (the pic above was definitely the exception and NOT the rule when it comes to current pics of her).

She is the poster-mom for the term "MILF". There are lots of current pics out there to prove it.

Fucking Enfield.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2018
    DHD said:

I knew his wife WAS hot, but here's what his wife looks like now ... without all the Maxim makeup and airbrushing:

Ok ... truth ... I did a pic search for her, trying to find something to show that she's no longer the hottie that she once was and this was the best I could do.

Frankly, she's still hot as fuck (the pic above was definitely the exception and NOT the rule when it comes to current pics of her).

She is the poster-mom for the term "MILF". There are lots of current pics out there to prove it.

Fucking Enfield.

Look at that little fuck's left hand. Copping a squeeze on mommy's engorged boob.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Yeah... and the look on his face says ... "yeah, I'm copping a feel ... what are you gonna' do about it asshole?!".
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    DHD said:

Yeah... and the look on his face says ... "yeah, I'm copping a feel ... what are you gonna' do about it asshole?!".

She’s got two juggies.

Share.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hot women should never have children
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't usually care to see a child, but that's a cute kid.