Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Homage to Shake Weights

13»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

UWKatie said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

Special thanks to @UWKatie for her contribution here.

Need a pole - which one most resembles @UWKatie ? Hoping its Emma Stone because, well, batshit crazy redheads danger zone.
    I'm kinda blonde. Sorry to disappoint. But I am batshit crazy, if that helps.
    Want some pancakes?

Seriously? Where do you guys find this shit? It's kinda hilarious.

Smartass. Got that fact down. You'd have to google "pancakes and blondes" or some crap, though, and I still think it would take some searching to get to that. Either that or you legit googled, "blonde using pancakes as turntable." In that case, you're a little weird and that's alright with me.
    I am the turntable expert of the bored and a gentleman who prefers blondes (married to one). So, there you have it.
    Not whicky-whicky decks son
    True. No whicky-whicky allowed on my deck.
    That’s wiggity wiggity wiggity whack.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

UWKatie said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

Need a pole - which one most resembles @UWKatie ? Hoping its Emma Stone because, well, batshit crazy redheads danger zone.
    Want some pancakes?

Seriously? Where do you guys find this shit? It's kinda hilarious.

Smartass. Got that fact down. You'd have to google "pancakes and blondes" or some crap, though, and I still think it would take some searching to get to that. Either that or you legit googled, "blonde using pancakes as turntable." In that case, you're a little weird and that's alright with me.
    I am the turntable expert of the bored and a gentleman who prefers blondes (married to one). So, there you have it.
    Not whicky-whicky decks son
    True. No whicky-whicky allowed on my deck.
    That’s wiggity wiggity wiggity whack.
    Depends on your purpose. Whicky whicky decks that DJs use are direct drive but are whack when it come to hi fi. Audiophile decks are always belt drive.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

Want some pancakes?
    Are there chocolate chips involved?

ISWYDH

If we're talking pancakes with chocolate chips AND whiskey, then I may just be down.
    I'll try my luck hitchhiking to Seattle. Only 2500 miles. Should be no problem.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Kaley Cuoco is fucking sexy. She might be plain to some, but I think she's smokin hot.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

Want some pancakes?

ISWYDH

If we're talking pancakes with chocolate chips AND whiskey, then I may just be down.
    I'll try my luck hitchhiking to Seattle. Only 2500 miles. Should be no problem.

You think you can come pick me up somewhere around Indiana? I'll be in a ditch. Dead.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Kaley Cuoco is fucking sexy. She might be plain to some, but I think she's smokin hot.

For those of you forgot how hot she was in her early 20s

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

UWKatie said:

Swaye said:

Want some pancakes?

ISWYDH

And the plot thickens. @UWKatie has a weakness for the brown men.