Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

So, discovered today the reason he likely has not been offered. He was suspended for some games this season for cussing out his coach when he was trying to get more playing time.

Is this actually true? I can't seem to find any info. I'm not hurting for WR prospects but it doesn't hurt to keep home talent in the state of Washington
    Yes. It's true. Heard from EC connect.
    I also have EC connections, and know that Gee is kind of known as a troublemaker. Enough to the point where that was the first thing connection said after "nice kid, but..."
    If we keep recruiting at a high level at WR there's no sense in messing with this kid. I've coached locker room cancers before. It's not worth it.
    He's like 16 with a chucklefuck dad. I get it gets ironed out.
    Yeah, pretty much. He has plenty of time to grow.

He's rated as a 5-star by 247 composite right now, so he'll probably get offered soon anyway.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

So, discovered today the reason he likely has not been offered. He was suspended for some games this season for cussing out his coach when he was trying to get more playing time.

Is this actually true? I can't seem to find any info. I'm not hurting for WR prospects but it doesn't hurt to keep home talent in the state of Washington
    I also have EC connections, and know that Gee is kind of known as a troublemaker. Enough to the point where that was the first thing connection said after "nice kid, but..."
    If we keep recruiting at a high level at WR there's no sense in messing with this kid. I've coached locker room cancers before. It's not worth it.
    Yeah, pretty much. He has plenty of time to grow.

He's rated as a 5-star by 247 composite right now, so he'll probably get offered soon anyway.
    But how is his tape? Have not watched it yet
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

But what about his other dad?
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Coach Pete sees a possible Lavar Ball situation with Gee Sr.

If his kid was a surefire big-time player, then maybe you consider putting up with it.

But early offer or not, do you think USC or Notre Dame would take his commitment right now like they surely would for Sav'ell Smalls.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gee Scott Jr is a fucking baller. Anything else is preemptive WDWHA.

He’s a sophomore and looks amazing.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Why has UW offered Eastside Catholic freshman defensive end Jaylahn Tuimoloau and not Gee Scott Jr.?

Why has UW offered Eastside Catholic freshman defensive end Jaylahn Tuimoloau and not Gee Scott Jr.?
    Because he's been screaming at his coach, apparently. Also - JT Tuimoloau is fucking insane. Scott is a baller, but he's not like top 2-3 at his position in the nation. JT is.
    Did we tell his father to fuck off yet?
  • RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Did we tell his father to fuck off yet?

@haie???
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    With all the hear say on here that very well could be true I wonder if we ever offer. Pete doesn't seem the type to take kindly to a micromanaging parent.
    Nurple said:

With all the hear say on here that very well could be true I wonder if we ever offer. Pete doesn't seem the type to take kindly to a micromanaging parent.

Where there is smoke there is most likely fire
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

Chincredibled for "chucklefuck".
    So, Brayden Lenius/Dickey survived the “extreme vetting” of the OKG process... but Gee Scott Jr we need more tim on!!!

Great point Pete you fucking loser.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So, Brayden Lenius/Dickey survived the “extreme vetting” of the OKG process... but Gee Scott Jr we need more tim on!!!

Great point Pete you fucking loser.

WR recruiting is about the last position to worry about.