Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Straight talk on weed

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Tl,Dr. But I did buy into another Cannabis stock last night. They crashed yesterday after the news.

The Throbber has been approached 3 times in the last month to consult for cannabis companies. I may take one on just for the fuck of it. The money flowing into the industry is off the charts.

Yes and no. Depends on the state. In Colorado and Washington, the market is already to a point where the easy money is over for most of the operators. Given how supply had pushed prices down. All depends on location and your product. California is interesting because the easy access to medical cards changes the market.

But overall, it's a new market and only going to get bigger.
    Processing and testing is where the money is at in WA and CO now. Growers are fucked. Retail as usual is fucked (High KMart, Macy's and Sears).

Waiting for the day when AMZN delivers my edibles by drone.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Tl,Dr. But I did buy into another Cannabis stock last night. They crashed yesterday after the news.

The Throbber has been approached 3 times in the last month to consult for cannabis companies. I may take one on just for the fuck of it. The money flowing into the industry is off the charts.

Yes and no. Depends on the state. In Colorado and Washington, the market is already to a point where the easy money is over for most of the operators. Given how supply had pushed prices down. All depends on location and your product. California is interesting because the easy access to medical cards changes the market.

Processing and testing is where the money is at in WA and CO now. Growers are fucked. Retail as usual is fucked (High KMart, Macy's and Sears).

I'm hearing Sessions will shoot them down.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited January 2018

Viva @CirrhosisDawg 's Republic now more than ever! I'll be the first drinking a nice cab, that drinks like a merlot in the Sonoma town square to celebrate!

Bear Flag Revolt!

History is repeating itself.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2018

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'm hearing Sessions will shoot them down.
    I know you are being sarcastic. But it's local law enforcement that will shoot them down under sessions recommendation.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    Swaye's Wigwam

All that being said, Jeff Sessions sucks. He works for a populist who is going to figure out someday which way the wind is blowing on this. Voters from both parties smoke weed.

That's all you had to say.
    For a simple mind like you, sure
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

All that being said, Jeff Sessions sucks. He works for a populist who is going to figure out someday which way the wind is blowing on this. Voters from both parties smoke weed.

That's all you had to say.
    For a simple mind like you, sure
    The rest was @Tequilla long, didn't read
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like I said

Doogs hate facts
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Like I said

Doogs hate facts

That article had a lot of opinions that are likely true with a few facts sprinkled in.

ATBS, Trump should be fired at the 50 yard line for employing Sessions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam