Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oh Kimmy, when will you learn

Another gem today. Still can't believe he says this.

And as much as some of you absolutely lose it when we say this, Pete is still adjusting when it comes to recruiting against the elite programs. He didn't have to do that at Boise. It's still a work in progress.

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Little Kim lives on his own planet.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    But what does PLSS think about all of this?
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Does "Babby" charge for his wine recommendations though?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Does "Babby" charge for his wine recommendations though?

Sven's Limoncello pic(k)s are given freely.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I hate Kim but he isn’t wrong. Now I’m sure the only reason he said that is because he is trying to stir the pot because he hasn’t gotten over the time Pete told him to fuck off after he “left his jacket” in Petersen’s office.

Dude. Tell me about the jacket story. Hadn't heard that one. Seriously ... I'm missing alot of the background on Kimmy and Peterman. Anecdotes please.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    I stopped stalking the football boyz around Dominic Robinson or Lorenzo booker. Now I stalk AAU players. BTP - wtf is going on with the KANGS and smoking weed before basketball games ??
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    $10.95 $12.95 please
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    yobates said:

I stopped stalking the football boyz around Dominic Robinson or Lorenzo booker. Now I stalk AAU players. BTP - wtf is going on with the KANGS and smoking weed before basketball games ??

losers lose.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

I hate Kim but he isn’t wrong. Now I’m sure the only reason he said that is because he is trying to stir the pot because he hasn’t gotten over the time Pete told him to fuck off after he “left his jacket” in Petersen’s office.

Dude. Tell me about the jacket story. Hadn't heard that one. Seriously ... I'm missing alot of the background on Kimmy and Peterman. Anecdotes please.
    Right after Pete got here Kim went to some function in Pete's office. He poasted a report and mentioned that he thought he "left his jacket in Petersen's office". We all understood this was an intentional move to go back and get some one on one time, like he did with Sark. He didn't get the results he wanted this time around though.
    Oh fuck. That's precious. I'm not sure I know a more egregious dork than Kim. Well, I don't know Kim, and I don't ever want to know Kim. But you know what I mean.