Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Greatest Rose Bowl Game in History

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

No defense in that game. Kill yourself. Oregon vs Florida State, best Rose Bowl ever.

No one but a Quook would even have that game in the top 10.

Can't blame you though, everyone remembers the first one they ever watched fondly.
    Die.

Doog post of the millenium, and it's not even close. Yeah, dethroning the national champion on a 2 year win streak when they have Heisman QB Famous Jameis in the Rose Bowl in the playoffs is not even in the top 10.

#DoogNationCuntwhore

It wasn't a close game. I BRBYO for Super Bowel 49 but no one is ranking that in the top 10 SBs of all time because it was a blowout.

You're wrong as usual. The 2015 Rose Bowel is eminently forgettable to anyone but Grellow diehards.

I'll say it again, no one but a Quook is putting that game in the top 10.
    Super Bowel 49 was actually very close.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

No defense in that game. Kill yourself. Oregon vs Florida State, best Rose Bowl ever.

No one but a Quook would even have that game in the top 10.

Can't blame you though, everyone remembers the first one they ever watched fondly.
    Die.

Doog post of the millenium, and it's not even close. Yeah, dethroning the national champion on a 2 year win streak when they have Heisman QB Famous Jameis in the Rose Bowl in the playoffs is not even in the top 10.

#DoogNationCuntwhore

It wasn't a close game. I BRBYO for Super Bowel 49 but no one is ranking that in the top 10 SBs of all time because it was a blowout.

You're wrong as usual. The 2015 Rose Bowel is eminently forgettable to anyone but Grellow diehards.

I'll say it again, no one but a Quook is putting that game in the top 10.
    Super Bowel 49 was actually very close.

We all BRBYO over SB49
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have you ever noticed that most of the classic Cane games are a loss?

86 Pedo
    02 Ohio State
    89 Notre Dame
    84 Boston College

Their championship teams were pretty uneventful.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2018

86 Pedo
    02 Ohio State
    89 Notre Dame
    84 Boston College

Yes. '83 was the exception. That win over that Nebraska team was epic. Huskers were scoring 70 pts on people back when that wasn't a thing and mostly with a running game. Miami was a huge underdog. NU had to use the fumbleroosky and all kinds of shit to get back in it and it came down to Osborne going for the win. Even the ''87 win over the Sooners was not as close as the 20-14 would suggest (also involving a fumbleroosky.

'86 Peso was the worst. Look at the game summary of that one sometime and axe yourself how Miami lost. Still haunts me.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

86 Pedo
    02 Ohio State
    89 Notre Dame
    84 Boston College

Yes. '83 was the exception. That win over that Nebraska team was epic. Huskers were scoring 70 pts on people back when that wasn't a thing and mostly with a running game. Miami was a huge underdog. NU had to use the fumbleroosky and all kinds of shit to get back in it and it came down to Osborne going for the win. Even the ''87 win over the Sooners was not as close as the 20-14 would suggest (also involving a fumbleroosky.

'86 Peso was the worst. Look at the game summary of that one sometime and axe yourself how Miami lost. Still haunts me.

86 Pedo
    02 Ohio State
    89 Notre Dame
    84 Boston College

It was a rhetorical statement. I really didn't need that picture. I don't know why you give it to me.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

86 Pedo
    02 Ohio State
    89 Notre Dame
    84 Boston College

It was a rhetorical statement. I really didn't need that picture. I don't know why you give it to me.
    Sorry as a Lane CC dropout who pumps and huffs gas, I have no fucking clue what rhetorical means.

I was going to poast this pic instead but I was worried about triggering your PTSD from that day

86 Pedo
    02 Ohio State
    89 Notre Dame
    84 Boston College

Sorry as a Lane CC dropout who pumps and huffs gas, I have no fucking clue what rhetorical means.

I was going to poast this pic instead but I was worried about triggering your PTSD from that day

Thanks. Triggered.