Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sessions must go. He's also ineffective along with being a moron

They should have shipped him to Bama to run off Moore
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2018
    I love it. Swim against the tide, assholes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeff-sessions-marijuana-adviser-wants-doctors-to-drug-test-everyone

Their plan is fucking insane. You think you own your body? Not so fast...

While it's a link you posted so I'm sure it's full of shit. That being said, if it's true, we actually agree on something.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sessions is his worst henchman. Needs to be fired now.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall nothing special.

hash!tagBack2Booze

• Options
    Make your own edibles if you want potency, legal edibles are weak.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942

Nah in Cali just like in Washington the “recreational” edibles are pretty weak. Only 10 or 5 milligrams of THC a pop. So you either need to eat like 3 or 4 of them or just get a medical card for like 5 bucks and buy cheeba chews, which are 75 milligrams a pop. Those things send you off the planet.
  • Options

Nah in Cali just like in Washington the “recreational” edibles are pretty weak. Only 10 or 5 milligrams of THC a pop. So you either need to eat like 3 or 4 of them or just get a medical card for like 5 bucks and buy cheeba chews, which are 75 milligrams a pop. Those things send you off the planet.
    Never tried to get a medical card, you can buy them for 5 bucks huh?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942

Never tried to get a medical card, you can buy them for 5 bucks huh?
    That was an over exaggeration but I think Eaze will literally let you buy one through their app for like 20.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Honestly Jeff Sessions belongs in a nursing home. Fuck that guy and trying to force his 1950’s worldview on 2018 America.

And double-fuck his worthless boss for not shit-canning him already.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited January 2018
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.