Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Upcoming couch sale in AZ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Does this mean DJ Johnson to UW?

He wasn't going their for the coach. He would because of his brother. his brother already signed and even if he gets a release he ain't coming here(maybe he would idk shit about recruiting).
  • Options
    NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Note to self, new alt - 'Dick Rod's Boner'
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The Arizona schools are officially no longer SERIOUS about football
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

The Arizona schools are officially no longer SERIOUS about football

Don't know what you mean. Arizona State plays to WIN the game.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I read it as they couldn't substantiate the complaint bu found something else while looking into it

Perhaps a pattern of behavior?
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Does this mean DJ Johnson to UW?

If he is OKG he is about 81% a Husky
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Arizona absolutely deserves Butch Jones ...

There's no way that I'd ever want to work at a place where after a 10 week investigation of unsubstantiated claims that I'm fired just so that the University doesn't come across as condoning the behavior and have to pay material damages in the pending lawsuit.

I'm absolutely all for holding people accountable for their actions ... but at the same time we're at a point where we're way too easy to claim that people are guilty until proven innocent ... and in some cases, there's no way to prove innocence on this.

He was fired go for going 7-6 in year 6, CHRIST.

Also they could noy substantiate the claims with the alleged victim not participating because of litigation. So you might want to LIPO before getting on your soapbox on this one.
    I’m not on a soap box on this one ... it’s just a dangerous precedent IMO that we assume guilt before innocence
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

There's no way that I'd ever want to work at a place where after a 10 week investigation of unsubstantiated claims that I'm fired just so that the University doesn't come across as condoning the behavior and have to pay material damages in the pending lawsuit.

I'm absolutely all for holding people accountable for their actions ... but at the same time we're at a point where we're way too easy to claim that people are guilty until proven innocent ... and in some cases, there's no way to prove innocence on this.

Also they could noy substantiate the claims with the alleged victim not participating because of litigation. So you might want to LIPO before getting on your soapbox on this one.
    I’m not on a soap box on this one ... it’s just a dangerous precedent IMO that we assume guilt before innocence
    Rich Rod is getting paid pursuant to the terms of his contract for early termination. There's no issue.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Rich Rod is getting paid pursuant to the terms of his contract for early termination. There's no issue.

Get that ... can imagine seeing a lawsuit for damage to reputation and the like