Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Las Vegas Bowl - Boise State vs. Oregon - 12/16 12:30pm, ABC

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

If I was mosseater I would withdraw my annual 5$ donations to Oregon.

I stopped giving to the DAF and cancelled our tickets before Sling's last year. I knew the wheels were coming off, or at least coming off enough to know $1,500 a seat would be a little too much.

I'm surprised we kept it to 10 points. That looked like every Las Vegas bowl I've ever watched. You have one team that won their conference playing a P5 team in what is essentially their NC game against another team that had a mediocre season and partied for four days prior.

When Herbie came over and almost threw up after the pick 6 and Dye had to be taken to the locker room before half because of severe dehydration that sums up the Vegas Bowl from the Pac-12 side.
    Except that Boise needed a Sark collapse at the end whereas "your" school was practically outclassed.

Go read your own posts prior to this year. You had no fucking clue the wheels were coming off.

Crying shit qb, shit d, soft o line. Coaches testing the punt return record holder. Just an overall shit program. Completely opposite of everything you predicted before this year.

All that being said, @MikeSeaver
    Cool. I hope you enjoyed your one year run. That was awesome. You can tell your grandkids about how Bama started running the clock out on their first possession.

I've said on here many times and said it before Sling's last season that I cancelled my tickets. They weren't getting better and they still wanted Chip prices.

This year a team with zero QB depth suffered a QB injury. Florida state was supposed to win an NC and finished 6-6. That shit matters.
    Herbert is the first qb in the past
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

I stopped giving to the DAF and cancelled our tickets before Sling's last year. I knew the wheels were coming off, or at least coming off enough to know $1,500 a seat would be a little too much.

I'm surprised we kept it to 10 points. That looked like every Las Vegas bowl I've ever watched. You have one team that won their conference playing a P5 team in what is essentially their NC game against another team that had a mediocre season and partied for four days prior.

When Herbie came over and almost threw up after the pick 6 and Dye had to be taken to the locker room before half because of severe dehydration that sums up the Vegas Bowl from the Pac-12 side.
    You said the Ducks would go 10-2 next year LOL!!
    They still will. The Las Vegas Bowl has no bearing on anything. It's a free party. I guarantee you there were players and coaches out until 4am last night.
    Wrong

I didn't see them .
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

They still will. The Las Vegas Bowl has no bearing on anything. It's a free party. I guarantee you there were players and coaches out until 4am last night.
    Yea that’s surely a well disciplined team who has aspirations of a 10-2 season next year. Lol quooks gonna quook.
    We did it in 2006. BYU soaked us way hard, then in 2007 we were awesome....until we weren't.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

Yea that’s surely a well disciplined team who has aspirations of a 10-2 season next year. Lol quooks gonna quook.
    We did it in 2006. BYU soaked us way hard, then in 2007 we were awesome....until we weren't.
    Who won the PAC 12 that year?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Also, can we get a Herbert crying gif
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Also, can we get a Herbert crying gif

This is where we really miss @GrundleStiltzkin.

That’s the same prone position the BBC Oregon basketball players are told to assume by the cops after they gang rape.
    Which they wouldn't need to if uoduckgirl just did her job and showed up there every weekend
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

That’s the same prone position the BBC Oregon basketball players are told to assume by the cops after they gang rape.
    ISAFNRC
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

Couldn't give a negative because they probably were out that late...then again, it's another Monster47 "illusion" of grandeur prediction, so I will
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    people watched this game?

also lol @ mosster in this thread. he never disappoints.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

people watched this game?

also lol @ mosster in this thread. he never disappoints.

Would never miss an opportunity to watch Oregon get trucked (lol) by a mwc team in a shit bowl.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

dongman said:

Sounds like you have a lot of faith in Mario's leadership.

#Cristoballin
    The ducks gave asu a good competition of who could lose worse to Boise State in the las Vegas bowl.

Unfortunately Erickson won that battle.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2017
    salemcoog said:

@creepycoug s Ducks waddling back into it with some of the most fucktarded QBing since Burmeisters failed hooked on phonics experiment.

Oregon looked like, and is, straight up shit. Having their soft af running back make the trip and stand on the sidelines was the cherry on a shit sundae.

And, yet, with every fucking thing that can go and be wrong with a program actually going wrong for them, they manage to show some amount of fight in a losing cause - at least as much fight as a second rate coach can leave them with before skipping town.

We? are in year whatever with our pirate savior at the zenith of whatever we're? ever going to be, and we roll over like a Frech whore taking orders from a Nazi.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

@creepycoug s Ducks waddling back into it with some of the most fucktarded QBing since Burmeisters failed hooked on phonics experiment.

Oregon looked like, and is, straight up shit. Having their soft af running back make the trip and stand on the sidelines was the cherry on a shit sundae.

And, yet, with every fucking thing that can go and be wrong with a program actually going wrong for them, they manage to show some amount of fight in a losing cause - at least as much fight as a second rate coach can leave them with before skipping town.

We? are in year whatever with our pirate savior at the zenith of whatever we're? ever going to be, and we roll over like a Frech whore taking orders from a Nazi.
    Pin this.