Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #46: Early Signing Review and Short Fiesta Bowl Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm prepared for the 35 wtf's, but I kind of miss Tequilla

I’m on record as saying I liked Teq on the pod too. I loved his performance in the Christmas ep as Nick Saban. Plus he took me up on my haiku bet and gave his winnings to charity, which was Nebraska classy. So you are not alone sir.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

The move to exclude @Tequilla did wonders for the content.

sven did you listen to the pod now?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2017
    First of all, I love the doogin’ in this podcast. If we’re not doogin’ over this class, then what’s the point of being a fan?

A question on Dom: You spent a fair amount of time comparing him to Kevin King (Dennis’ favorite American). What makes you think that Dom will be more like Kevin King than Kentrell Love, another tall CB that actually came in heavier than King (weight is something you emphasized).

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

First of all, I love the doogin’ in this podcast. If we’re not doogin’ over this class, then what’s the point of being a fan?

A question on Dom: You spent a fair amount of time comparing him to Kevin King (Dennis’ favorite American). What makes you think that Dom will be more like Kevin King than Kentrell Love, another tall CB that actually came in heavier than King (weight is something you emphasized).

Moves better, ultimately. I like Kentrell Love a lot. If he isn't with the team now, it's not because he doesn't have the physical capabilities IMO.

It's because he is lazy and doesn't give a shit about football.

Also - you know, I try to compare people to guys that have played to give people a sense of what they look like.

Anyway... Hampton is amazing.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    I had some thoughts relating to first hour stuff but can't remember them anymore. Anyways great stuff.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2017

Passion said:

Moves better, ultimately. I like Kentrell Love a lot. If he isn't with the team now, it's not because he doesn't have the physical capabilities IMO.

Also - you know, I try to compare people to guys that have played to give people a sense of what they look like.

Also, you didn’t mention RB as a position we will pursue before February. Considering your feelings on Newton, why not?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited December 2017

The move to exclude @Tequilla did wonders for the content.

sven did you listen to the pod now?
    Of course not.

Everyone is talking about the difference though.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Well he .did damn near flip to UCLA right at the signing deadline. Pete should have known right there and cut his ass loose.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Also, you didn’t mention RB as a position we will pursue before February. Considering your feelings on Newton, why not?
    Lowe is a RB, I think. Next year is amazing at RB on the West Coast... we have a decent shot at 5 good guys.

So, I think between those two things, we are going to pass. Also, there's no one out there.