Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kearse to the NY Jets

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I wish it was an offensive lineman but that's actually a really good trade for the Seahawks.

It's a 2nd rounder and a swap of 7th rounders, but still, great deal. They get a year of Richardson for moving down from a 2018 2nd rounder to a 2019 third rounder (comp pic for Richardson).

Makes them the team to beat in the NFC IMO. Pass rushing DT was easily the biggest weakness on the defense.
    Until they fix the OC and OL, they aren't the conference favorite, you Hook.
    Bump
    Losing a game in GB when the refs stole 7 points and probably another 4 hardly proves they aren't the favorites.

The OL is shit and they're all fags though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I wish it was an offensive lineman but that's actually a really good trade for the Seahawks.

It's a 2nd rounder and a swap of 7th rounders, but still, great deal. They get a year of Richardson for moving down from a 2018 2nd rounder to a 2019 third rounder (comp pic for Richardson).

Makes them the team to beat in the NFC IMO. Pass rushing DT was easily the biggest weakness on the defense.
    Bump
    Losing a game in GB when the refs stole 7 points and probably another 4 hardly proves they aren't the favorites.

Look at you 12ing hard to prove my poont for me.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bump

Clearly you didn't watch the game.

The nation is outraged.

This has legs!

";)"
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bump

Clearly you didn't watch the game.

The nation is outraged.

This has legs!

";)"
    You're right. I didn't watch a single snap.

I stand by this decision.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Didn't watch, did listen to 3 plays on the radio before turning it at a commercial. TSIO was easy to hear in Steve Raibles voice. Throwaway year, Raibies is already planning vacation.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Bump
    Except many teams had OLine problems in week 1 including the team that beat them. Somewhere even Fleens says your pressing.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Bump

Yikes...

The Seahawk offense didn't show up and winners win.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Refs didn't cost the Seahawks that game. They sucked, but it wasn't bad enough to cost them 9 points.

I expected a loss. Win 11 and you might get a 2 seed. Win it or gtfo. 15 or 20 years ago, it was good enough just to be 10-6 and lose a playoff gayme. Fuck that with this amount of talent.
    Are we the conference favorite now?

Are we the conference favorite now?

We?re barely the favorite in teh division.

Things change, ups and downs, new hobby, yadda yadda.

dnc said:

Hi.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

disagree
    Last I checked, they still can't outscore GB and ATL.
    Assuming Earl and Kam stay healthy, the defense should be able to shut them down and neither GB nor ATL have defenses that scare anybody.
    If you have to assume health in the NFL, you're wrong
    Bump

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

disagree
    Last I checked, they still can't outscore GB and ATL.
    Assuming Earl and Kam stay healthy, the defense should be able to shut them down and neither GB nor ATL have defenses that scare anybody.
    If you have to assume health in the NFL, you're wrong
    Bump
    LOL

I was right about GB and ATL not winning the 1 seed though.

You only poont out the tims I was wrong.
    dnc said:

Hi

dnc said:

Hi
    What took you so long? This should have come out at 20-0.