Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Nice hudl, he has great hands. Do you think he's gonna get offered soon ?

(Sorry didn't find his thread if he has one, and feel free to change his stars)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm surprised he hasn't been offered yet. I imagine he'll be getting an offer this spring.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Coach Pete sees a possible Lavar Ball situation with Gee Sr.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I doubt that will matter. 1 player out of 100 is very different than 1 out of 12. Even when starting, it's 1 out of 22 vs. 1 out of 5.

Gee is a cock-knocker, but I doubt that is a serious impediment.

Also - great name, get a fucking AVATAR YOU SAVAGE.
  • SlmdawgSlmdawg Member Posts: 94
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Maybe he'll commit to the University of Lithuania. They'll be able to double ticket prices.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Slmdawg said:

Maybe he'll commit to the University of Lithuania. They'll be able to double ticket prices.
    Always a smart move for black people to go to Lithuania. What can go wrong?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

So, discovered today the reason he likely has not been offered. He was suspended for some games this season for cussing out his coach when he was trying to get more playing time.

OKG material right there. did he try to choke the coach?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    edited January 2018

So, discovered today the reason he likely has not been offered. He was suspended for some games this season for cussing out his coach when he was trying to get more playing time.

OKG material right there. did he try to choke the coach?
    No but he might as well have in the coach's eyes. Apparently the coach is a Brownsocks.
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is this actually true? I can't seem to find any info. I'm not hurting for WR prospects but it doesn't hurt to keep home talent in the state of Washington
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Is this actually true? I can't seem to find any info. I'm not hurting for WR prospects but it doesn't hurt to keep home talent in the state of Washington
    Yes. It's true. Heard from EC connect.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I also have EC connections, and know that Gee is kind of known as a troublemaker. Enough to the point where that was the first thing connection said after "nice kid, but..."
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

I also have EC connections, and know that Gee is kind of known as a troublemaker. Enough to the point where that was the first thing connection said after "nice kid, but..."
    If we keep recruiting at a high level at WR there's no sense in messing with this kid. I've coached locker room cancers before. It's not worth it.
    It also doesn't help that his dad will probably be a pain in the ass for Petersen
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

If we keep recruiting at a high level at WR there's no sense in messing with this kid. I've coached locker room cancers before. It's not worth it.
    It also doesn't help that his dad will probably be a pain in the ass for Petersen
    I don't know how John Clayton puts up with Gee Sr. The guys is so fucking annoying.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    With Ngata and Delgado coming to the UW, Scott can go to Central Washington
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

NEsnake12 said:

He's like 16 with a chucklefuck dad. I get it gets ironed out.