Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup Adventure: AKA Fuck Thanksgiving My Life Sucks

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Update: My dick really hurts.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The craziest part was that all of that happened in like 12 minutes in real time.

Hey you do lots of drugs. Is E all designer and shit now? Ever have weird acid type trips on it recently? Shit last night was powerful stuff.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    There's some varieties of ecstacy that are pretty speedy. Sounds like this gal needs drugs to be good in the sack tho. Pro-tip: always bring drugs to her place, just to be sure.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    oh, I thought the night after oyster dinner was kinda meh. Either way, interesting.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

oh, I thought the night after oyster dinner was kinda meh. Either way, interesting.

Well, there was another afternoon delight in there in between those. First one was meh, second one was dynamite, and last night was full on get down gorilla sex. She ages well I guess.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2017
    Swaye said:

The craziest part was that all of that happened in like 12 minutes in real time.

Hey you do lots of drugs. Is E all designer and shit now? Ever have weird acid type trips on it recently? Shit last night was powerful stuff.
    Nah it's been awhile. Like a year and a half

I'm sure it was just mixed with rat poison
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

You know why
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Damn, I usually can’t get it up if I am on E(Molly). Must be mixed with something or some other variant of the drug
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Damn, I usually can’t get it up if I am on E(Molly). Must be mixed with something or some other variant of the drug
    I am telling you this shit was crazy. I've done my fair share of E, but this was like the steroidal version of it. Had to be designer something or another. Does anyone mix it with meth?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I am telling you this shit was crazy. I've done my fair share of E, but this was like the steroidal version of it. Had to be designer something or another. Does anyone mix it with meth?
    I have done acid with Molly. Little too intense for my experience.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You know why

Mother of god. You need to get recircumsized after that.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Well, shit. I was wrong

WOOF!