Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to 89 Ute

2»

Comments

• ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is any kind of rivalry between Utah and Colorado developing? Or is that just something that only Boots and Yootes will be in to?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It's crazy to me how Utah is the only team to not win the South yet.

It's crazy to me that Colorado had a winning season let alone won the south.
    Look youngster, I'm not nearly as old as @RaceBannon, but it wasn't that long ago Colorado was #winning a National Champoonship and boasting Heisman Troophy winner.

You must be in #btp territory.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

It's crazy to me how Utah is the only team to not win the South yet.

It's crazy to me that Colorado had a winning season let alone won the south.
    Look youngster, I'm not nearly as old as @RaceBannon, but it wasn't that long ago Colorado was #winning a National Champoonship and boasting Heisman Troophy winner.

You must be in #btp territory.
    Their last bowl before last year was 07

So yeah it was pretty long ago.

And I was in btp territory in 06 old man.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gridiron said:

A wtf hay?? U don't agree, wtf??

What the fuck is this garbage get fucked jive turkey
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Being old as dirt I actually respect the history of the Utah football program and understand why you are proud of it. I didn't even realize that the series record was so lopsided until the broadcast this year.

Quite honestly if Utah had played UW from 2004-2011 Utah would have beaten us? like a drum most years. Its all timing. I remember a Utah win in a Freedom Bowl that got a USC coach fired. Two BCS bowl wins this century. Many conference titles over the years. Utah is SERIOUS about football. I like the old WAC back in the day.

I'm just sorry to see most of it in the PAC 12 today. I kid. No I don't. Anyway Utah owns BYU which is nice and along with ASU represents western football non Pacific Coast division very well over the years.

And we better never lose to you again. Hugs and kisses booftimer

Sometimes I have to give Race some fucking credit