Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RPI

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Went from 109 to 48. Kansas went from 1 to 12. We also have a win over UC Davis which is 17. Strength of schedule will hurt them down the stretch which will hurt UW too.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was it two games into the season the rpi was #1? My only issue with this is if, and when probable melt down to Gonzaga happens it will be a quality-ish win for the _ags. Love the win last night, still not a lot of faith in the overall product this season. Still a lot tbd.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Let’s just go one game at a time before worrying about our RPI.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
  • Options
    This is what I meant to post. But website fucked up. Good thing vanilla works for Derek.

photo BA8C86D4-3129-49A4-8E04-911BACDC5070_zpsgxnwv8ec.png
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

This is what I meant to post. But website fucked up. Good thing vanilla works for Derek.

I switched over to the iPhone X from a iPhone 6s. How do you like the iPhone X? I wish they made it the size of the regular iPhones, it's awkwardly between an iPhone 8 and 8 Plus

I look like a loser android green texter with the iphone x because its too fucking bulky
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I switched over to the iPhone X from a iPhone 6s. How do you like the iPhone X? I wish they made it the size of the regular iPhones, it's awkwardly between an iPhone 8 and 8 Plus

I look like a loser android green texter with the iphone x because its too fucking bulky
    I had been on Android since the OG Droid in 09, never had an iPhone cause they didn't sell them in Montana cause AT&T and shit. But it's ok. The hardware of the phone is awesome, and battery life is awesome, both are better than anything on Android. The apps open fast and the phone is faster than Android but are almost as buggy as Android, the os isn't as stable as everyone says. But the lack of customization is irritating. I can't change the text app, or really customize anything in it. And notifications suck ass compared to Android.

Overall, if you are an apple person, this is the only phone I'd own, it's way better than the other Apple phones. I'm still debating on Android tho, I might go back next year depending on what they put out. If I stay it's because of awesome battery life in a small phone.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I had been on Android since the OG Droid in 09, never had an iPhone cause they didn't sell them in Montana cause AT&T and shit. But it's ok. The hardware of the phone is awesome, and battery life is awesome, both are better than anything on Android. The apps open fast and the phone is faster than Android but are almost as buggy as Android, the os isn't as stable as everyone says. But the lack of customization is irritating. I can't change the text app, or really customize anything in it. And notifications suck ass compared to Android.

Overall, if you are an apple person, this is the only phone I'd own, it's way better than the other Apple phones. I'm still debating on Android tho, I might go back next year depending on what they put out. If I stay it's because of awesome battery life in a small phone.

I thought you lived on Captiol Hill. Montana?!?!??!!! Wow I'm surprised.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I guess Backpack's homeroom teacher didn't notice the phone and weirdo site he was on.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I thought you lived on Captiol Hill. Montana?!?!??!!! Wow I'm surprised.
    Lol well I grew up in Port orchard, moved to Montana at 21 and moved to Spokane 9 years ago. Surprised you know a liberal from any of those places?
  • Options

I guess Backpack's homeroom teacher didn't notice the phone and weirdo site he was on.

Uhhh she noticed that I was on my phone and took it from me for the whole day. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Hondo do you fear for your life in Montana? You should.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Fags
  • Options
    Swaye said:

No but the sheep are scared.