Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Heads Up Deplorable Degenerates

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

fuck off skinny, you're going to Gonzaga
    LIPO. You went to Oregon.
    That's true, I did. for grad school. Undergrad I went somewhere else.

Someplace a lot fucking better than Gonzaga
    I haven't even committed to a school yet?

Common application deadline's coming up, Sparky. branch out AZ from those catholic schools and find a school that will be both challenging and rewarding. Or go to UW, save some money on tuition and have a good football team to root for while you sit with three hundred other people in your freshman seminar.
    I applied early action for every school i applied to. I want to go to Santa Clara.
    Where all did you apply?
    He told us once before. Buncha Catholic schools. Gonzaga, Santa Clara, U San Diego, U Portland.

Pretty much the whole WCC.

It's like he wants to get diddled.
    Colorado State, Gonzaga, San Diego, Santa Clara, UW, Wazzu, Denver, and Florida
    Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida
    Too much east coast bullshit and their academis is suspect. Lotsa jooz.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Common application deadline's coming up, Sparky. branch out AZ from those catholic schools and find a school that will be both challenging and rewarding. Or go to UW, save some money on tuition and have a good football team to root for while you sit with three hundred other people in your freshman seminar.
    I applied early action for every school i applied to. I want to go to Santa Clara.
    Where all did you apply?
    He told us once before. Buncha Catholic schools. Gonzaga, Santa Clara, U San Diego, U Portland.

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida
    Girls. But seriously if i got into UW that's where I would go.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida
    How rich are you? Because that is the primary determinant of how much you get laid at UF. Unless you're into cosplay and shit
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida
    How rich are you? Because that is the primary determinant of how much you get laid at UF. Unless you're into cosplay and shit
    Hard pass then.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida

Hard pass. Im black and injun.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Don't sleep on cosplay girls. And they love to fuck. Trust me on this.

Also, joobs at UF.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida

https://google.com/search?q=hot+jewish+coeds&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CQLj7ad6v-RTIjjVlM9eq5j_1VayrD2qXCnyr1QREn_1J153wHTwKa-ADDB7s0F_1MMo5Qh0vyqJN5fhJRrXEdJ3TBkJyoSCdWUz16rmP9VEbI4jMhXCHG9KhIJrKsPapcKfKsRfp6tirZNiK4qEgnVBESf8nXnfBGUaLRiKzua8SoSCQdPApr4AMMHEcVxURFvkbi2KhIJuzQX8wyjlCER-8jiTbBea1kqEgnS_1Kok3l-ElBE5aDz0Cwy-pSoSCWtcR0ndMGQnEe5HLXx19FMY&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi4q_r6yPDXAhVM22MKHd6IBa8Q9C8IHw&biw=1366&bih=656&dpr=1

Perfect age to nail Jew chicks. Boobs haven't gotten all saggy and shit. Fuck academics - all about boobs, booze and ball in college. FLA good at hoops and soon to be good at football again.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2017
    But take UW if you get in. If you are white it's unlikely. So go to Florida if you don't get in. Under no circumstances ever go to CUOG.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    *1. Florida
    Eh, that's not Florida anymore. It's a fairly solid school and about or equally selective as UW. They don't run with Washington in CS or engineering, but they do in many other areas. I hate that place and their teams, but Florida is a solid state school. Most people would put it on par with Washington.

You went to fucking Pomona. You're supposed to know this shit.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags
    If we're going strictly w/ academis, it goes like this:

1. UW/Florida/Santa Clara
    2. Denver (arguably in the first tier)
    3. SD/Gonzaga
    4. CSU/WSU

Schools on the same rank = academically interchangeable, saving for some particular focus. For example, you'd go to UW for CS or engineering over any of those schools.

People will freak, but you'll get a higher quality undergrad education at Santa Clara than at the big schools. The bigs, like UW, get a lot of their rep. on shit that will have nothing to do with you or your undergraduate peers. Classes are Yuge first two years, at least. Axe me how I know. UW's real strength is in graduate school.

If you're looking at Santa Clara, you should consider other high-level small private colleges. Whitman is better, and harder to get into, than any school on your list. It's in the middle of fucking nowhere, the chicks aren't going to be hot and they're too fucking smart for their own good. But you'd get top drawer instruction and your classmates would make you smarter. There are less nerdy/goofy Whitmans out there, particularly back east, so you don't have to be limited.

Axe AZDuck. He went to Pomona. That's what you do if you can get in. If I had it to do over, I'd have gone to Whitman or its equivalent and saved UW for graduate school.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You're actually getting good advice. Go to the best school (with the best alumni network in your field of interest) you can get into. My parents wouldn't have let me go to Oregon undergrad even if I had wanted to.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags

3. SD/Gonzaga
    4. CSU/WSU

Schools on the same rank = academically interchangeable, saving for some particular focus. For example, you'd go to UW for CS or engineering over any of those schools.

People will freak, but you'll get a higher quality undergrad education at Santa Clara than at the big schools. The bigs, like UW, get a lot of their rep. on shit that will have nothing to do with you or your undergraduate peers. Classes are Yuge first two years, at least. Axe me how I know. UW's real strength is in graduate school.

If you're looking at Santa Clara, you should consider other high-level small private colleges. Whitman is better, and harder to get into, than any school on your list. It's in the middle of fucking nowhere, the chicks aren't going to be hot and they're too fucking smart for their own good. But you'd get top drawer instruction and your classmates would make you smarter. There are less nerdy/goofy Whitmans out there, particularly back east, so you don't have to be limited.

Axe AZDuck. He went to Pomona. That's what you do if you can get in. If I had it to do over, I'd have gone to Whitman or its equivalent and saved UW for graduate school.
    It's easy to get lost at UW I think, unless you have something to keep you focused. I remember of few of those YUGE classes where I showed up on Day 1, the midterm, and the final and that was it. I graduated in 4 years and didn't flunk out, but my academis weren't anything speshial.

The only 4.0's I ever got were in "History of Popular Music" and "History of Jazz".
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

That's a pussy move.

Where all did you apply?

Rating your choices:

1. UW

2. Florida

3. Colorado State

4. Denver
    4a. Sandy Eggo

6. Santa Clara

7. cuog

8. zagfags

3. SD/Gonzaga
    4. CSU/WSU

It's easy to get lost at UW I think, unless you have something to keep you focused. I remember of few of those YUGE classes where I showed up on Day 1, the midterm, and the final and that was it. I graduated in 4 years and didn't flunk out, but my academis weren't anything speshial.

The only 4.0's I ever got were in "History of Popular Music" and "History of Jazz".
    And that's where big schools fall down.

I found my own, private, liberal arts college in Savery Hall in Ken Clatterbaugh's Philosophy department. Fortunately, most people on campus in those days didn't appreciate the value of a classic education, and so it was (and I surmise still is) this little known, FUCKING TINY department at UW with zero fanfare, begging for students. As a result, the faculty, which was top drawer btw in terms of academic creds, absolutely made us, the undergrads, the focal point and it was like going to an elite, New England LAC: (1) small classes - all of them except the intro course and the logic series (because the kids from the math and CS departments took those too), (2) undergrads were the focus, (3) faculty was entirely committed to teaching and (4) all my classmates were really fucking smart because, who the fuck else but an intellectual majors in Philosophy anyway. Most departments at the UW are not like that. Almost all my Philo classmates (the ones I knew anyway) went to great grad schools. Those of us going to LS all had at least one Ivy League or equivalent offer; I had a lot more than that.

That education still serves me well today as I continue to pretend being a lawyer, and I got it for next to free. Will always be indebted.

PS: whatever happened to topdawg?

• Options
    edited December 2017
    ntxduck said:

You're actually getting good advice. Go to the best school (with the best alumni network in your field of interest) you can get into. My parents wouldn't have let me go to Oregon undergrad even if I had wanted to.

Eh, Oregon gets a tuffer wrap than they deserve. There are good things happening down there. Knight is building them a science campus and their science facilities are not bad as they are. Other shit's going and they've raised a ton of money for the endowment.

In terms of academic experience and what you can get out of it, Oregon would be the same as all but a handful of schools in the Pac 12. In terms of quality of student body, Stanford is by itself w/ nobody close. Berkeley isn't even close to them (or Pomona btw) and their numbers are deceiving for reasons I won't get into here. UW has made serious strides in terms of overall student body selectivity and has moved themselves into a higher position than they've historically been. Stanford, then some space, then Cal and UCLA and then less space, UW, and then everybody else is a fair cut at it. I'd probably send a kid to Oregon b4 a lot of schools out there, and overall the Pac has a good collection of institutions. And their campus is fairly nice and, I'm biased, but I like the NW.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Eh, Oregon gets a tuffer wrap than they deserve. There are good things happening down there. Knight is building them a science campus and their science facilities are not bad as they are. Other shit's going and they've raised a ton of money for the endowment.

In terms of academic experience and what you can get out of it, Oregon would be the same as all but a handful of schools in the Pac 12. In terms of quality of student body, Stanford is by itself w/ nobody close. Berkeley isn't even close to them (or Pomona btw) and their numbers are deceiving for reasons I won't get into here. UW has made serious strides in terms of overall student body selectivity and has moved themselves into a higher position than they've historically been. Stanford, then some space, then Cal and UCLA and then less space, UW, and then everybody else is a fair cut at it. I'd probably send a kid to Oregon b4 a lot of schools out there, and overall the Pac has a good collection of institutions. And their campus is fairly nice and, I'm biased, but I like the NW.
    Agreed, I think you forgot USC though--they'd be in there above UW, below Cal, on par with UCLA.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Agreed, I think you forgot USC though--they'd be in there above UW, below Cal, on par with UCLA.
    Yes, I did. SC's numbers, though, are always SUPER misleading, but for very different reasons than Cal. SC plays with their numbers and is a well-known rankings whore. I won't get into here because NOGAF, but one of the big secrets at SC is Spring admission. UW does this too, where they'll admit people with lower numbers. You just take 3 mos. off. But SC does it dramatically, so that their official numbers, based only on Fall admits, are light years higher than the actual cross-section. This costs them money, but they have it and they view it as investment in the schools "brand", which they've been trying to change forever from "university of spoiled children" who couldn't get into UCLA. SC is solid; don't get me wrong. But it's not nearly as hard to get into as it appears to be, and probably not that much harder than Washington. Washington is probably better across the board for grad school, though SC has some top programs here and there.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Yes, I did. SC's numbers, though, are always SUPER misleading, but for very different reasons than Cal. SC plays with their numbers and is a well-known rankings whore. I won't get into here because NOGAF, but one of the big secrets at SC is Spring admission. UW does this too, where they'll admit people with lower numbers. You just take 3 mos. off. But SC does it dramatically, so that their official numbers, based only on Fall admits, are light years higher than the actual cross-section. This costs them money, but they have it and they view it as investment in the schools "brand", which they've been trying to change forever from "university of spoiled children" who couldn't get into UCLA. SC is solid; don't get me wrong. But it's not nearly as hard to get into as it appears to be, and probably not that much harder than Washington. Washington is probably better across the board for grad school, though SC has some top programs here and there.
    Don't disagree with that, either. Once again it's all about what you want to do, as well. If you're interested in Engineering or Jschool, USC is a top 3 place on the West Coast for you. If you're interested in TV/Film, it's the top place in the world to go.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2017
    its like revenge of the nerds around here.

I went to asu because I wanted to get pussy. And got paid to do it.

If you to a school for undergrad that is slightly bigger than your high school you are a massive faggot.

And undergrad is stupid anyway. Go to a good grad school.
  • Options

If you to a school for undergrad that is slightly bigger than your high school you are a massive faggot.

You think this because you are stupid.

You were stupid before you went to ASU. That's ok. Most people are stupid at 18.

But you're still stupid because you went to ASU.

That's why you think this.

See? :wink:

PS: I don't find fault with every part of your analysis. Just most of it.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Rather go to USC or UT, both way better schools, where the girls are just as hot as at ASU and you don't have to wear a rubber because they're rich AF and somewhat classy.