Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ROLL CALLLLLL1!!!111!! SANTA CLARA

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Where my DAWGS at? Down here for the pre game party. Man the place is alive with Pac 12 fans!

One of the things at the Peach Bowl last year was how many random SEC fans were there to root for Bama. SEC is a real thing

Out here everyone hates any team not their own and wouldn't walk 3 minutes to watch them let alone root for them. I like that.

The SEC will build up their champ while we say that whenever anyone other than our team wins its a DOWN year for the Pac 12.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

If you study this chart closely, you will probably want to kill yourself.

David Shaw, aka Mr. November, is a GOOD coach.
    *corch
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Meek said:

I'm on my way!! See you there brah!

Should be there by the 3rd quarter.

Interest in this game, has never been higher.

If Larry Scott was worth his salt, he’d copy that photo and Tweet it out. When he gets called out for the small crowd he can blame the traffic snarl that prevented the eager fans from getting to the stadium. Sad!
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where my DAWGS at? Down here for the pre game party. Man the place is alive with Pac 12 fans!

One of the things at the Peach Bowl last year was how many random SEC fans were there to root for Bama. SEC is a real thing

Out here everyone hates any team not their own and wouldn't walk 3 minutes to watch them let alone root for them. I like that.

The SEC will build up their champ while we say that whenever anyone other than our team wins its a DOWN year for the Pac 12.

Why you hear during all the bowl games when any team from the SEC wins the chant "SEC SEC SEC"

Also watched opening of Paul Finebaum's radio show on SEC network today. They have a graph which spins around with tagline "My conference is better than your conference"

Don't know the reason why, but it is a mindset down there for that fanbase.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

I'm on my way!! See you there brah!

Should be there by the 3rd quarter.

Traffic coming from the valley was not bad at all. Attendance was good. Way more SC fans. Refs sucked ass. Stanford's cheerleaders are politically correct. SC's aren't.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's because everyone is somebody's cousin in the south.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    edited December 2017
    Rooting for your conference is gay as fuck.

I hate every team in the south.

I don't mind if wsu cal or OSU win.

Prefer uw orrgon and furd to lose but pretty neutral.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Rooting for your conference is gay as fuck.

I hate every team in the south.

I don't mind if wsu cal or OSU win.

Prefer uw orrgon and furd to lose but pretty neutral.

El oh El
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There aren't any NFL teams in a lot of those inbred states, so they latch onto the conference.

They know the Yankees are superior to them in every other facet of life sans driving a supped up Chevy or Ford around a track at 200 mph making left hand turns, and retarded War of Northern Aggression reenactments. Funny part is, the SEC was and is very ordinary except for 2006-2011
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

BOOBS STOp