Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That Vol bored is in a pretty good pre-meltdown right now.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Schiano? Lololololol
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

that's just awful for them

He's been awful to mediocre everywhere he's ever been and is tied to the Pedo State molestation shit. Hard pass. This might be the end of UT.
    From the Washington Post article-
    According to McQueary, Bradley identified Schiano, now the Ohio State defensive coordinator, as the other assistant. In response to a question about whether Bradley had shared details of what Schiano had said, McQueary related a conversation with Bradley.

“No,” McQueary replied, according to the documents, “only that he had — I can’t remember if it was one night or one morning — but that Greg had come into his office white as a ghost and said he just saw Jerry doing something to a boy in the shower. And that’s it. That’s all he ever told me.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/07/12/greg-schiano-tom-bradley-knew-of-jerry-sandusky-abuse-at-penn-state-documents-show/?utm_term=.d2b2b97a6c89
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tennessee though, remember?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

Tennessee though, remember?

Much like their cousinfuckers to the south, Tennessee likes child rape.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Now, I hope they gave Schiano the rumored Gruden Contract ($10M/$8M asst coach pool)
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Reading the twitter meltdown of Vols fans is hilarious. I thought you guys were national blue blood program? Maybe if Clay Travis tweets enough he can get UT to hire someone else. Dare to dream Vol fans.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DJ single handedly causing Petersen to LEAVE:

Originally Posted by rocktopper16:

Message Boards — HardcoreHusky.com

Wow
    After reading that crap I totally understand why Petersen is shopping around for a new job...Washington does not have the potential this place does......not even clos

BallzDeep said:

LMAO they thought they could get Petersen and end up with Schiano! Get fucked Tennessee. But hey, at least your team will never give up and will try to force fumbles when the other team is in victory formation.

They will be champions in life, unlike you!!!1!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017

Woke up with a wicked Apple Cup victory hangover which would explain why I was playing fast and loose with the facts last night and bashing Tennessee however most of my points still stand. I will say that I love Nashville however last time I checked that is not where Tennessee is located.

1) Tennessee has 76.3% acceptance rate. It is not a respected academic institution. I would be hesitant to call out the education level of someone else if I were an alumni of UT but hey knock yourself out. That's just as delusional as thinking you are still a national brand but whatever.

2) You did win a National Championship after Peyton Manning, that's my mistake. My apologies for forgetting a Natty from almost two decades ago. That doesn't change the fact that you haven't been a relevant member of college football for at least a decade.

3) Vol fans may have missed my point (which was not very eloquent) about money. Yes your athletic program makes more money than ours. However UW's endowment is almost twice that of UT's, UW has mega rich boosters that love Chris Petersen and a fan base that adores him, if we didn't lose him to Texas or USC we are certainly are not going to lose him
    to Tennessee. We can match any offer you make. Also the point about Tennessee being objectively a much poorer state still stands. Median house hold income is 42nd in the country versus 9th for Washington.

4) Tennessee is not a national program. At least not anymore. No one west of the Rockies even thinks about UT. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, LSU, Florida sure. Tennessee nationally is about as well respected currently as the University of South Carolina.

5) Knoxville is one of the fastest growing regions in the country! You don't say! People in Seattle wouldn't know anything about being the fastest growing city in the country and one of the most desirable places to live in the United States (if you can afford it).

6) I hate to tell you that Chris P has pretty significant ties to Seattle outside you know of just living here and coaching Washington. His father was born here and grew up a Husky fan.

7) Currie was in Seattle last night. However you know who else was in Seattle and a much more plausible hire than Chris P? Mike Leach. His post game presser didn't do much at least in my eyes to dissuade that he could be going to UT. He spent a lot of it complaining about how WSU will never be able to recruit to UW's talent level. Well guess where he could recruit at a competitive level? Tennessee. Texas Tech and Wazzu are never going to attract top end talent on a consistent basis, I am sure he is intrigued by Tennessee for that reason alone.

Enjoy being second fiddle in your own state to the powerhouse of Vanderbilt and enjoy whoever you get as a head coach. But it sure as hell won't be Chris Petersen.

No single post has tickled my taint more than this one just did.

Whew! Damn. I could use a smoke right now.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    guys, is this better or worse than hiring gruden? acksin for a fren.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

All the idiots here who are saying Tennessee is a shitty state must not have ever been. Tennessee is a fucking great state you dumbshits. Peterman isn't leaving us to coach there, but Tennessee kicks ass if you aren't a millennial faggot. Great fishing, great hunting, tons of hot women, great dive bars, fun motorcycling, etc.

All that said, it is funny to see how butthurt all their fans get about this place. Fags.

Hicks.
    How many of your 17 years on earth have been spent there? You are about to get a spanking.
    You're a faggot hollow man stfu.