Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Oregon

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is funny everyone on here talks about Burmeister and getting his reads down. Willie didn't put Burmeister in a position to make any reads last night. So can Burmeister even read?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2017

You're a faggot hollow man with no personality or original work. Gif man should stick with what he knows best and stay away from verbal sparring.
    Accurate assessment. And you Captain Faggot have lashed yourself to the bridge of a foundering ship.
    Gurgling badly.
    If I want to hear your opinion I'll go down to the street corner and give your pimp a 2 dollar bill.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon folded their program last night. I was laughing at first and then I was getting angry. What the fuck were duck fans watching to want to give that guy more time let alone a ride back to Eugene? The effort of the entire team was offensive
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

That was fucking awesome watching them watch how fucking awful they are.

It's funny to see how much you care about beating a shitty unranked team with a freshman QB and a buttload of injuries. When Oregon was winning Rose bowels and knocking off reigning natty champs in the playoffs by 40 points, Washington was just another patsy we? ran over without giving them much thought.
    Hey fuckface. The Ducks got buttfucked. Again.

I know it's confusing for you to keep straight when the Ducks are taking it in the ass, versus when you are taking it in the ass - chances are, it was probably both last night. Do try to keep up, though. Next year, when you think you don't think you suck again, the outcome will be the same. Get the Vaseline out.

Go fuck yourself, loser. Your run is done.
  • Options

@oregonblitzkrieg is a little bitch

Caught the typo.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    dflea said:

haie said:

It's funny to see how much you care about beating a shitty unranked team with a freshman QB and a buttload of injuries. When Oregon was winning Rose bowels and knocking off reigning natty champs in the playoffs by 40 points, Washington was just another patsy we? ran over without giving them much thought.

I know it's confusing for you to keep straight when the Ducks are taking it in the ass, versus when you are taking it in the ass - chances are, it was probably both last night. Do try to keep up, though. Next year, when you think you don't think you suck again, the outcome will be the same. Get the Vaseline out.

Disagree.

@oregonblitzkrieg should bit the pillow. We're? going in dry.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    edited November 2017
    phineas said:

Oregon folded their program last night. I was laughing at first and then I was getting angry. What the fuck were duck fans watching to want to give that guy more time let alone a ride back to Eugene? The effort of the entire team was offensive

It's LIPO, until it isn't LIPO. Either he wins and gets hired by Florida. Or loses and gets fired at by the same laser beam that took out Slingblade.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You can have all the players in the world, but without a system, you're hopeless. Look at usc.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

phineas said:

It's LIPO, until it isn't LIPO. Either he wins and gets hired by Florida. Or loses and gets fired at by the same laser beam that took out Slingblade.
    Sure it’s LIPO. Still doesn’t change everything he does reeks of Sark.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dflea said:

haie said:

Congratulations beating one of the shittiest Oregon teams in years. You jumping up and down like an excited monkey wouldn't be so pathetic if you did it after beating a decent Oregon team. Instead you went Owen 12 during the run and got your ass so damaged from the relentless buttfucking that you lose your shit when you beat Slingblade's leftovers. Fuck, even the beavers got a win or two during that time.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Helfrich's shitty players are going to leave the system in cycles and Taggart's guys will replace them. If your little run hasn't come to an end by year 2, in year 3 you get put back where you belong.

He needs more tim.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Obk, you are a huge pussy buddy.

Triggered.

I handled the typo for you.
  • Options

dflea said:

haie said:

Congratulations beating one of the shittiest Oregon teams in years. You jumping up and down like an excited monkey wouldn't be so pathetic if you did it after beating a decent Oregon team. Instead you went Owen 12 during the run and got your ass so damaged from the relentless buttfucking that you lose your shit when you beat Slingblade's leftovers. Fuck, even the beavers got a win or two during that time.
    lol

I still have the garden hose hooked up if you want to wash some of that sand out of your vagina.