Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Those exquisite hips feet...

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'll see what Lockner says.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

MY GOD WATCH THIS.

Usually I say elite guys are three plays and you just know. I watched 1.5 plays and came on this one. Then I watched the rest just for fun with a Mexican coke.

This dude is a fucking all world guard.
    So he's like a Jesse Sosebee 2.0?
  • TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yo this guy has good skill good feet good head like to get him on board before the other school try to. Gotta jump out ahead before Mora gets to him am IRITE LOL
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I sat 5 feet away from the recruits section and Hatchett came walking by down the steps. My. God. He's the same age as me, and height wise I am taller than pretty much every kid I know at my age.

He had me by a lot and it wasn't close. Not just height but he's bulked as hell. He looks like a grown ass man. He's enormous.

who else was at the game?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Never heard of that Marcus Pressley guy before. I like his defensive film though. Think we can get him as a walk-on?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Never heard of that Marcus Pressley guy before. I like his defensive film though. Think we can get him as a walk-on?

I think there was talk on this bored about Pressley getting a UO offer if they can get Kalepo down there for a visit. I suppose it's possible that he walks on.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I think there was talk on this bored about Pressley getting a UO offer if they can get Kalepo down there for a visit. I suppose it's possible that he walks on.
    If they could get MP as a PWO I'm sure they would. I think that kid will get some mediocre offers... @ApostleofGrief or somewhere like that.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

If they could get MP as a PWO I'm sure they would. I think that kid will get some mediocre offers... @ApostleofGrief or somewhere like that.
    Well if it is mediocre it's the undefeated type of mediocre!