Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jayden Jernigan, 4* 2019 DT, Allen, TX (Offered)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Some tidbits from his visit report. This could be the most unintentionally funny interview I've ever read:

"Honestly, I was shocked by almost everything I saw. First off, their public transportation there is amazing. You don't even need a car. I took the train right from the airport and took it right back to the airport today."

"Their locker room is huge and it's amazing. The graphics they have in there were really cool too."

"The weather was amazing. The coaches actually were thanking me and my mom. They were like 'thanks for bringing the sunny weather'.

After the game, Jernigan got the chance to spend some time with his friend and former teammate Levi Onwuzurike and another player. "It was cool hanging out with him and with the tight end who got hurt."

Comparatively to Allen, our public transportation is great. As for the sunny weather ... good thing he came this weekend and not next weekend.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He a Teq3 or a Teq1?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Some tidbits from his visit report. This could be the most unintentionally funny interview I've ever read:

"Honestly, I was shocked by almost everything I saw. First off, their public transportation there is amazing. You don't even need a car. I took the train right from the airport and took it right back to the airport today."

"Their locker room is huge and it's amazing. The graphics they have in there were really cool too."

"The weather was amazing. The coaches actually were thanking me and my mom. They were like 'thanks for bringing the sunny weather'.

After the game, Jernigan got the chance to spend some time with his friend and former teammate Levi Onwuzurike and another player. "It was cool hanging out with him and with the tight end who got hurt."

I'm all for the region going $53.6 billion in debt if it gets a 17-year old from Texas to go to school here.
    Helps @AZDuck imo. All Oregon.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Haven’t watched his film yet
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s a Haie-(1/5)^5.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If my $350 car tab gets us this kid, I guess I'm ok with it

I'd take $350 for car tabs, all day.

Denver County is ridiculous. Even older cars.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    edited October 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

I'm all for the region going $53.6 billion in debt if it gets a 17-year old from Texas to go to school here.
    My entire feeling on that raw deal we got has completely changed after reading that!
    Now we have to wait and see if Texas kids in the 2020 class are enamored with the engineering feats of the big bertha tunnel... only way to really know if that was a waste or not
    It should really get then to question there "everything is bigger in Texas" doctrination.

Hopefully that will cause some distrust between them and the Texas schools
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Black kid in Texas. I'm sure this will go super well!
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Can't read the article, but we're above Okie State and Texas Tech right now. In a perfect scenario we get Jernigan as the 3rd guy in a great DL class, which I think is possible. If he's our #2 guy in our class at DT its not quite as good. I like him, but probably the least of our current offers.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Went back and reread the entire thread. OOHHBE, IMO.