Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your Seattle Seahawks

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I keep going back to them not signing Kaepernick. All of the excuses don't apply to Seattle. They have a strong locker room, a hip 90 year old coach, and a city that would embrace protest and shit.

I think they are too invested in Wilson and knew that the defense would want Kaepernick to play. And I think they would be right.

I've also said that Kapernick didn't want to play anymore. Pumpy good at everything

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I keep going back to them not signing Kaepernick. All of the excuses don't apply to Seattle. They have a strong locker room, a hip 90 year old coach, and a city that would embrace protest and shit.

I think they are too invested in Wilson and knew that the defense would want Kaepernick to play. And I think they would be right.

I've also said that Kapernick didn't want to play anymore. Pumpy good at everything

Except their Froog backup is better than Kaepernick is now, but spot on!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Except their Froog backup is better than Kaepernick is now, but spot on!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many Super Bowls has he played in?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

Wilson is twice the qb that kap is. everyone in that locker room knows it. i think you're missing the boat on this one
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think with how bad the O line is that the risk to Wilson was too high to not sign Kaep, it seemed like the perfect fit for him to be a backup.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Wilson is twice the qb that kap is. everyone in that locker room knows it. i think you're missing the boat on this one
    Most of the Lockeroom can’t stand Russell Wilson and the Sea defense for one would prefer to see Kaepernick behind center.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Most of the Lockeroom can’t stand Russell Wilson and the Sea defense for one would prefer to see Kaepernick behind center.
    Some may not like him or think he's black enough, but they also know he gives them a way better chance to win than Kaeperdink.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

Definitely, on that point. "They" being Pete and wanting his Golden Boy (ISAFNRC) to get all the glory.

Insert BoobsSuperBowlGoalLineInterception.gif
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Thing I like most about the Seahawks bye today is that nobody will be talking about them.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Thing I like most about the Seahawks bye today is that nobody will be talking about them.

I stay off Facebook unless the Seahawks lose.