Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Tremblay, 4* 2018 DT, Sacramento (American River JC), CA

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

UW still hasn't scheduled an official visit with him. With the coaches probably feeling good about Togiai it isn't doogish to assume they cooled on him.

Why would they not want both? We are a little light on interior d line.
    Langham has a higher ceiling.
    Hey dunce, comparing a high school senior and a JuCo sophomore in terms of ceiling is irrelevant. We want Tremblay because he's likely ready to step in and be in the 2 deeps at DT as soon as next season... which we really need with Gaines and Vea as good as gone.

You wanna compare Langham's ceiling to Taimani, Togiai, or Bynum? Go ahead. But that's not the point with Tremblay
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

UW still hasn't scheduled an official visit with him. With the coaches probably feeling good about Togiai it isn't doogish to assume they cooled on him.

Why would they not want both? We are a little light on interior d line.
    Langham has a higher ceiling.
    Hey dunce, comparing a high school senior and a JuCo sophomore in terms of ceiling is irrelevant. We want Tremblay because he's likely ready to step in and be in the 2 deeps at DT as soon as next season... which we really need with Gaines and Vea as good as gone.

You wanna compare Langham's ceiling to Taimani, Togiai, or Bynum? Go ahead. But that's not the point with Tremblay
    Like I said. If they get Togiai he is a guy that is in the two deeps right away which lessens the need for Tremblay in which case they would take the player with the higher ceiling which is Langham.
    But we can't put all our eggs in the Togiai basket. Even then, I'd rather have both Tremblay/Togiai in the 2 deeps over any of Shane Bowman, Jared Pulu, Jason Scrempos, or Ricky McCoy...
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2017
    Can you blame big Caleb?

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2018-19 DL depth chart engineering question: let's assume the worst and we* don't sign any of our DL targets and we scramble to land a few no-name deep backup recruits. Who would slide inside? Benning?
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2017
    vadawg said:

HFNY said:

Can you blame big Caleb?

I dated a Bama Cheerleader, who then went on to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Dated (FUCKED) for over a year. Her "daddy" owned a "diner" on Alabama State Route 64 which crosses some pretty banjo like areas. He used to pickup roadkill and serve it with no remorse.
    Anyway, she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, had a pussy that was as tasty as anything I've ever put in my mouth, and could fuck forever! And needless to say....she was gorgeous. So, those panties are IMO....TRUE!!!

Sadly, she was on the extreme end of bipolar, which needless to say.....fucking sucked! I hung as long as possible just to keep fucking her but.....couldn't handle the "ups and downs" of the relationship. So, I dumped her....for an ex Tennessee Volunteer Cheerleader.....Wow...that's another story for another time....so fuck off.

And NO, no pics. I was a gentleman:)
    What did her other "daddy" do for a living?
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Of all the fucking JUCO DL we pick to seriously recruit we have to recruit the ONE FUCKING JC kid that Bama is serious about?!?!

FML.

Sort of a welcome change from the Sark years going after the ones wanted by heavyweights like Nevada and San Jose State.
    Not cool bro Josh Banks' parents read these boards!
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Gladstone said:

2018-19 DL depth chart engineering question: let's assume the worst and we* don't sign any of our DL targets and we scramble to land a few no-name deep backup recruits. Who would slide inside? Benning?

Up the elder Bowman's steroid dosage and hope for the best?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,059
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Starts furiously binging(TM) Bama cheerleaders turned Dallas Cowgirls. Starts furiously jo.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Starts furiously binging(TM) Bama cheerleaders turned Dallas Cowgirls. Starts furiously jo.

You took away more than I did. I started furiously googling restaurants on Alabama State Route 64 so I know what to avoid.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2017
    Yeah! What's wrong here is oh so right

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017

HFNY said:

Can you blame big Caleb?

This is gross. I'm not sure if that isn't a little boy's ass.
    It's like when someone posts a pic of a white blonde chick who weighs 40 lbs and goes "nice ass". When all it is is a toothpick thigh that leads straight into the lower back.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    roof's CB is back to UW.
    clearly a visit date is now set up