Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Abortion for Me, And Not For Thee

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

What does that have to do with legislation on 20 weeks. Many of your favorite Euro countries have that law

It's just your standard issue hypocrisy. I like to be a GOP Rep who is on the Pro-Life Cockus and tell my mistress to get an abortion when she thinks I knocked her up. It's what I like to do.
    Water is wet. Dems pass tax laws and cheat on their taxes. Film at 11

20 weeks isn't pro life life. Its still an abortion
    Super bad comparison. Cheating on taxes is a good thing. Encouraging right wing bananas in their mystic fairy tales and making it more difficult to cover up evidence of an illicit affair is a very bad thing.

You're slipping.

You want to chin this, but you haven't the balls.

AZDuck said:

What does that have to do with legislation on 20 weeks. Many of your favorite Euro countries have that law

It's just your standard issue hypocrisy. I like to be a GOP Rep who is on the Pro-Life Cockus and tell my mistress to get an abortion when she thinks I knocked her up. It's what I like to do.
    Like when good ol' Bernie wanted to raise taxes on the rich, while he paid 13.5%, and his wife then being investigated over tax fraud? It goes both ways. It's stupid, but to assume a politician is going to stand behind his/her stump speeches when it effects them is even more stupid. They all need to go.
    Affects them. Lern to spell Duck!!!!!! Jesus. You and sled are effecting lives with your immigrant grammar. Kids read these boreds damn it.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Member of the House Pro-Life Cockus heard from

Anti-abortion congressman urged his mistress to have one, report says

PITTSBURGH - An anti-abortion congressman asked a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair to get an abortion when he thought she might be pregnant, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette said it obtained text messages between Republican U.S. Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania and Shannon Edwards. A Jan. 25 text message from Edwards said the congressman had “zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options,” according to the paper.

A text message from Murphy’s number in response said the staff was responsible for his anti-abortion messages: “I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more.”

Edwards, it turned out, wasn’t pregnant.

Murphy’s spokeswoman had no comment on the report.

The revelation came as the House on Tuesday approved Republican legislation that would make it a crime to perform an abortion after 20 weeks of fetal development. Murphy, a member of the House Pro-Life Caucus, is among its co-sponsors. He avoided the media in Washington after voting for the legislation, and efforts by reporters to talk to him were unsuccessful

I try to at least read my shitpoast articles before I link them.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

AZDuck said:

Super bad comparison. Cheating on taxes is a good thing. Encouraging right wing bananas in their mystic fairy tales and making it more difficult to cover up evidence of an illicit affair is a very bad thing.

You're slipping.

You shouldn't put chin and balls in the same sentence when you are passionately trying to make a point.

It's not a good look.

AZDuck said:

You're slipping.

As I thought. Coward.
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

You're slipping.

You shouldn't put chin and balls in the same sentence when you are passionately trying to make a point.

It's not a good look.
    Look my brother kewg. I try and cover up your stupid as early and as often as possible. It's not an easy job.

You might consider that I intended to do precisely what you discourage me from doing for precisely the reason you gave.

Chin and ballz. They go together like chains on leather.

Quit siding up with Race and his "I get all the liberal shit better than you do because my wife is brown" routine. It's as tired as his bones. It's time for you and me to come together as one Cuog! We? have a huge tilt with the Ducks in Autzen tomorrow, and it's important that we? make a good showing; especially so since we pretend to hate the Ducks as much as our Fusky counterparts in an effort to belong.

Go CUOGS!!!!!!!!!

Kewgs 69; Duks 24