Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utes vs Tree

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
@89ute what's the confidence level for this one?

Who wins?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Got the utes in this one. Tree's offense is pretty one dimensional.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Utah will San Diego State Stanford but since they have Troy Williams, they'll find a way to lose.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Who wins?

troy playin, thats all you need to know.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Who wins?

I'm shitting myself over this one, but then, I shit myself before all conference gaymes. This is one we've GOT to win with looming roadies of USC, Oregon, WSU and yooze. I'm looking at this as "get bowl eligible and any addition win is a better bowl" ... you've been there, you know.

Stanford passing is like one step better than OSU, but they haven't needed it. Love's carries are starting to climb the last two games, 30 against UCLA and 25 against ASU. That's a lot of carries but he still looks fresh. We've been good stopping the run against shit opponents so I'm going to find out a lot about our team Saturday.

The good thing about being an non-dominate team (in other words, not Worshington) is that gaymes like this are incredibly exciting. I shit you not, I'm shaking with excitement as I type this. You guys don't have a single fucking gayme on your schedule that will make you feel this way. I'm going to be so fucking Dooged by kickoff, I'll have trouble breathing. Plus it's Homecuming, I'm running the Homecoming 5K in the morning, looking to kick the shit out of a bunch of old fuckers, and a few young ones too.

So now that I'm worked up, fuck yeah, we win!!!!!11!!11 ... regardless of Troy's performance.
    getting excited about the preseason, its hard.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Who wins?

I'm shitting myself over this one, but then, I shit myself before all conference gaymes. This is one we've GOT to win with looming roadies of USC, Oregon, WSU and yooze. I'm looking at this as "get bowl eligible and any addition win is a better bowl" ... you've been there, you know.

Stanford passing is like one step better than OSU, but they haven't needed it. Love's carries are starting to climb the last two games, 30 against UCLA and 25 against ASU. That's a lot of carries but he still looks fresh. We've been good stopping the run against shit opponents so I'm going to find out a lot about our team Saturday.

The good thing about being an non-dominate team (in other words, not Worshington) is that gaymes like this are incredibly exciting. I shit you not, I'm shaking with excitement as I type this. You guys don't have a single fucking gayme on your schedule that will make you feel this way. I'm going to be so fucking Dooged by kickoff, I'll have trouble breathing. Plus it's Homecuming, I'm running the Homecoming 5K in the morning, looking to kick the shit out of a bunch of old fuckers, and a few young ones too.

So now that I'm worked up, fuck yeah, we win!!!!!11!!11 ... regardless of Troy's performance.
    But are you about to vomit
  • Options
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Who wins?

I didn't realize your OOC schedule was similar garbage like ours* was. It's a true dive into the abyss with your run defense here. Costello is awful despite the media fellatio he's getting for not being Burns or CHRYST.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What exactly do you call a UTE DOOG? I've seen Quoog, Trooj, Coog, Doog, Doovil. Names beginning with vowels suck balls. Yoog? Yoot? Yooting? Yooging? I need someone less retarded than myself for answers. That should be about all of you. Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Who wins?

I'm that way before every UW game. It's the battered spouse syndrome from years of neglect.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

The Utes usually don't have this tough of a game this early in their schedule.

They usually get close to the top 10 ranking before they lose to every good team that they play.

You couldn't be more wrong. We played and beat USC last year Sept 23rd.
    2015 we played and beat Michigan 9/3 (10-3), Oregon 9/26 (9-4), Cal 10/10 (8-5).
    2014 UCLA 10/4 (10-3) and I'll throw in a shitty Michigan team, at Michigan 9/20.
    2013 Stanford 10/12 (11-3)

If you didn't have your head so firmly planted up your ass, you would have said something like this:
    salemcoog said:

They usually get close to the top 10 ranking before they lose to every good team that they play in November.

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

What exactly do you call a UTE DOOG? I've seen Quoog, Trooj, Coog, Doog, Doovil. Names beginning with vowels suck balls. Yoog? Yoot? Yooting? Yooging? I need someone less retarded than myself for answers. That should be about all of you. Thank you for your service.

Oote
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    89ute said:

Gladstone said:

Who wins?

Sounds like you care.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It took 5 games, but Stanford found something that resembles an offense.

Utes are gonna get rolled.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogville said:

It took 5 games, but Stanford found something that resembles an offense.

Utes are gonna get rolled.

Probably this.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Looks like Shaw is going to start Keller Chryst and play both QB's in the game for some reasons.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Looks like Shaw is going to start Keller Chryst and play both QB's in the game for some reasons.

Yeah wow. Very good program manager but awful QB coach and game manager. Every time he's done this it flopped