Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kaepernick Accused of Being Sympathetic to ISIS, is Denounced by his Mom

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My arm chair analysis is that Kaep fell out of love with football and doesn't want to play so he self sabotaged Baltimore and Miami

He's caught between the guys standing with him who say he should have a job, which is true, and his own ambivalent feelings

I have had that exact same thought. I think Seattle got into his head and led to his falling out of love for football. I think the Seahawks made him feel like a failure for the first time in his athletic life. It ruined him.

I will say though that if I was a GM, I honestly would not want him on my team for two reasons. First, his play on the field was not good nor dependable the last 2-3 years. And second, I have heard those reports that he would walk around the locker room with earphones on all the time and not interact with teammates much. If true, not much in the way of leadership.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So you're saying your rathithst
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2017
    The rumor is he won't settle for back-up money, which is often in the six digits. What's good enough for everyone on the bored but @thechatch isn't good enough for him.

Okay fair enough, but if true, the media is being totally disingenuous.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My arm chair analysis is that Kaep fell out of love with football and doesn't want to play so he self sabotaged Baltimore and Miami

He's caught between the guys standing with him who say he should have a job, which is true, and his own ambivalent feelings

I have had that exact same thought. I think Seattle got into his head and led to his falling out of love for football. I think the Seahawks made him feel like a failure for the first time in his athletic life. It ruined him.

I will say though that if I was a GM, I honestly would not want him on my team for two reasons. First, his play on the field was not good nor dependable the last 2-3 years. And second, I have heard those reports that he would walk around the locker room with earphones on all the time and not interact with teammates much. If true, not much in the way of leadership.

Impressive Houwking