Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

.00000917%

13»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

So we should piss our pants with you and give ANTIFA more attention so that the main stream media quits paying attention to the white nationalist movement? I'd rather just continue to ignore both groups but here I am reading your tldr shit post about it.

Whats a white nationalist movement? Poont one out plz.
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/profile/Sledog
    You're pressing. Should be easy what with all these white nationalist groups you babble about.
    I thought you were proud of your white heritage. You're just a pussy though.

Here's a serious answer for you:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/15/daily-stormer-down-white-supremacist-site-loses-domain-in-wake-charlottesville-violence.html
    I support Google deçiding what kind of speech is acceptable and what is not. I'm a fucktard like that.
    Foxnews called them white supremacists.

Stay on point.

No shit. They are. But that's not the point. You're not a dumbfuck. Use your brain and think this out. Once you start allowing the government and entities like Google to control and decide which speech is acceptable and which isn't, you've opened the gates to tyranny and closed the door on democracy. What happens when they decide your views are no longer acceptable either?
    You jumped in to make a totally different argument than the topic on hand.

Fuck off.
    Despite your absolute laser focus onto one topic the last few days. I'm not sure you're the best poaster to be policing threads right now.
    I shit-posted about healthcare.

Nothing but crickets from the Troomps here.
    You don't say.......
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

So we should piss our pants with you and give ANTIFA more attention so that the main stream media quits paying attention to the white nationalist movement? I'd rather just continue to ignore both groups but here I am reading your tldr shit post about it.

You're pressing. Should be easy what with all these white nationalist groups you babble about.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/15/daily-stormer-down-white-supremacist-site-loses-domain-in-wake-charlottesville-violence.html
    I support Google deçiding what kind of speech is acceptable and what is not. I'm a fucktard like that.

Stay on point.

No shit. They are. But that's not the point. You're not a dumbfuck. Use your brain and think this out. Once you start allowing the government and entities like Google to control and decide which speech is acceptable and which isn't, you've opened the gates to tyranny and closed the door on democracy. What happens when they decide your views are no longer acceptable either?

Do you really think Google promotes a liberal world view through their search engine?

And the government, through the FCC has controlled speech since before you were born.

HTH
    This has been covered. Years ago.

You're wrong. Again.

GFY
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Stay on point.

Fuck off.
    Despite your absolute laser focus onto one topic the last few days. I'm not sure you're the best poaster to be policing threads right now.

You don't say.......
    I thought that was a nice little thread.
    Founders Club

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Stay on point.

Fuck off.

You don't say.......
    I thought that was a nice little thread.
    We agreed on a key poont, I think.

Is the earth spinning off it's axis?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Well played.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

To be fair, sledog isn't an actual white supremacist, he's not man enough to do that in pubic. He just supports their cause anonymously behind the internet.
    When was I a white supremacist? Poont it out puhleez.
    Every post when you support their movement.

HTH
    Example please Mr. Black Supremacist?
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

I was generally referring to whoever showed up to that Unite the Right cluster fuck. I dont follow this shit very closely but I think it was mostly grass roots so you'll have to dig around a bit but I think you're probably too old to volunteer.
    Didn't support it if you're speaking of Charlottesville . My only point on that one was that if the paid communist protesters didn't show up and start the violence it wouldn't have even gotten coverage as nothing would have happened.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

I was generally referring to whoever showed up to that Unite the Right cluster fuck. I dont follow this shit very closely but I think it was mostly grass roots so you'll have to dig around a bit but I think you're probably too old to volunteer.
    Didn't support it if you're speaking of Charlottesville . My only point on that one was that if the paid communist protesters didn't show up and start the violence it wouldn't have even gotten coverage as nothing would have happened.
    So the paid communist protestors made the klansman drive into that crowd of people who were from Charlottesville?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

So the paid communist protestors made the klansman drive into that crowd of people who were from Charlottesville?
    Maybe he was triggered? Ever think of that?
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

I'm not advocating for genocide, so don't twist. I'm just saying if I saw a crowd of people carrying bats, clubs and other weapons (Hi ANTIFA!), I wouldn't get out of the car either.
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Nope. Maybe he was trying to get away from the people armed with spears and bats?