Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Hmmm. Could be developed into a Hardcore Husky clenched-cheeks waddling tour

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You misspelled @WhiskeyDawg

Maybe.

What I remember from that thread is Storytime with Grampa Race and the Penthouse shitter in the 2 Union building.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Picture a crackhead woman squatting and shitting on the sidewalk near Judkins Park, in broad daylight, while eating a taco. That's what my then 13 year old son and I had the pleasure of witnessing one day as we drove by. Aside from seeing the twisted pretzel dead body of a motorcyclist who T-boned a car many years ago, or seeing a guy lose his leg in a construction accident, "the shitting eating crack ho" tops my list of disgusting things I've witnessed in life. Perhaps I'm blessed.

Don't forget to add watching Ty go 0-12 to that list.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Picture a crackhead woman squatting and shitting on the sidewalk near Judkins Park, in broad daylight, while eating a taco. That's what my then 13 year old son and I had the pleasure of witnessing one day as we drove by. Aside from seeing the twisted pretzel dead body of a motorcyclist who T-boned a car many years ago, or seeing a guy lose his leg in a construction accident, "the shitting eating crack ho" tops my list of disgusting things I've witnessed in life. Perhaps I'm blessed.

I came
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Can't get content like this anywhere else